Our almond brittle is that perfect mix between pure honey and the plumpest California almonds, which creates a crunch that is simply mouthwatering. The almond crunch comes loaded with minerals, protein, dietary fiber, and an excellent serving of vitamin E, making every bite a toast to stellar health. And with our insistence on premium quality and masterful roasting, you'll never have to go elsewhere when looking to buy almond brittle online.
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Heart Health: According to the Physicians Health Study, monounsaturated fats, which make up 64% of almonds' fat content, help to lower levels of LDL (low-density lipoprotein). In addition to lowering harmful cholesterol, almonds also contain high levels of vitamin E that prevent the oxidation of LDL, which in turn reduces the chances of clogged arteries.
2. Rich in Minerals: Almonds provide a recommended daily intake of 49% biotin that helps to metabolize carbohydrates and fats, 27% manganese that boosts energy production, 26% copper that helps in red blood cell formation, and 16% phosphorous that aids in bone development. They also contain good levels of magnesium that is used to regulate blood sugar and prevent hypertension.
3. High Protein Content: One ounce of almonds contains 6g of protein, which is 1/8 of the recommended daily intake. This serving of protein is great at complementing vegetarian and vegan diets, and can help in weight management by increasing satiety.
4. Weight Loss: Only 85-90% of the calories in almonds are absorbed into the body, combining with their metabolic-boosting properties to make the nuts an ideal weight loss snack. Almonds are also rich in fiber, with 3.5g in every ounce that also promotes a feeling of fullness and leads to lower caloric intake during meals.
How Is Almond Brittle Made?
As a delicious confection consisting of broken pieces of sugary candy embedded with crunchy clusters of roasted or fresh nuts, almond brittle is a classic treat. Perfect for the hors-d'oeuvres table at a family meal, a before-bed treat, the kids' lunchboxes or to enjoy around the holidays, this sweet snack has remained a favorite for many years — and it's so simple, requiring only sugar, almonds, corn syrup, and butter or honey to become a natural, tasty treat. Here's how we make our delicious almond brittle:
1. First, the honey is melted with the sugar over high temperatures, sometimes with water and butter, until the mixture becomes a rusty amber. Corn syrup is sometimes added for extra sweetness and texture.
2. Next, the roasted almond clusters are added into the sweet, sticky mixture until they're coated and caramelized nicely.
3. Lastly, the aromatic concoction is laid out on a wax paper-lined baking sheet or surface to harden into the delicious finished almond brittle. When hard, it's broken up into pieces for you to savor with ease.
Buy Almond Brittle Online Today
Ready to taste the sweet saltiness and satisfying crunch of our almond brittle? Offering the freshest snacks delivered straight to your door, Sincerely Nuts is your top source for bulk almond brittle. Order your almond brittle online today for your special occasion, family gathering, holiday prep or just to enjoy from your pantry. We offer free shipping on orders over $60.
We ensure every bag is perfectly sealed, allowing you to buy almond brittle in bulk and experience nothing but freshness!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15.2Servings Per Container
Serving size30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g14%
Saturated Fat 1g3%
Total Carbohydrate 15g5%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
Total Sugars 10g
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Almonds, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey.
Country of Origin
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got it for my Dad and he said it was so good he couldn't stop eating it!