Almond Supreme Trail Mix
We've centered this fruit and nut mix around almonds, giving it a deliciously nutty taste and an exceptional serving of nutrients.
This almond trail mix contains black raisins, shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas), almonds and cashews. And it isn't just any fruit nut mix. We've used the finest ingredients to result in supreme quality in every bag. Our quality packaging perfectly preserves the freshness, for mouthwateringly moist raisins and irresistibly crunchy nuts and seeds.
Buy fruit nut trail mix in bulk for use in salads, baking into pastries, or snacking straight out of the bag to enjoy the wholesome nutrients. The mixed dried fruits and nuts provide vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, heart-friendly fats and fiber. Instead of reaching for regular potato chips, grab a handful of this healthy treat to meet your daily recommended intake of vital nutrients.
Making a Healthier Switch With Almond Supreme Trail Mix
Are your taste buds tired of the same old flavors? Have you decided to make this year a time to freshen up your eating habits? Incorporate some bulk almond supreme trail mix into your day.
Here are some of the advantages to swapping almond supreme trail mix for lower quality options:
- You will be satisfied longer. Almonds and cashews have staying power, allowing your body to feel fuller for extended periods of time. No empty calories here!
- You will enjoy vitamins and minerals. Your body craves nutrients, and most carb-heavy snacks like potato sticks and chips simply cannot provide the nutrition you deserve.
- You will add fewer carbs into your daily intake. Are you concerned about too much carb loading? Choose to eat a serving of almond supreme trail mix instead of a high-carb alternative.
Treat your body well. Buy almond supreme trail mix in bulk to have on hand at home, work and wherever you go. And remember to check out all the trail mix varieties available from Sincerely Nuts.
Health Benefits of the Almond Trail Mix
1. Heart Health: The fruit nut mix is a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which according to the Nurses' Health Study, lowers levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raises HDL (good) cholesterol to reduce the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
2. Bone Health: This nutritious trail mix is rich in calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, which are vital in ensuring healthy bone density. The dried fruits and raw whole nuts also provide iron for red blood cell production, zinc for acne control, and copper for energy production.
3. Digestive Health: Almond trail mix bulk is comprised of wholesome fiber that promotes movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation. It also prevents the absorption of cholesterol-binding bile into the bloodstream.
4. Skin Health: Antioxidants such as anthocyanins and vitamin E neutralize harmful free radicals in the body that are responsible for the premature ageing of the skin. They also promote eye health and prevent the formation of cancerous tumors.
Buy almond trail mix online from us for premium quality in every bag!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat8g 12%
Saturated Fat1g 5%
Total Carbohydrate14g 5%
Dietary Fiber2g 8%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Black Raisins (Sunflower oil, No-Trans Nonhydrogenated Palm Oil), Almonds, Shelled Pumpkin Seeds, Cashews.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS.
Country of Origin
USA, Argentona, Vietnam
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."