It's really hard to beat these amaretto cordials when it comes to taste bud-thrilling flavor. They have an amaretto center- that incredibly delicious almond-flavored liqeur hailing from Italy- surrounded by a decadent dark chocolate coating. The resulting taste and seductive aroma is something you simply have to taste to believe. Buy dark chocolate cordials for entertaining guests, treating yourself in the middle of the work day, or decorating your favorite desserts. Try serving these dark chocolate candies with some vanilla ice cream for a mix of flavor that will have everyone stupefied in scrumptiousness. And with our perfect freshness that has made us the go-to source to buy amaretto cordials online, you can be confident that that the candies will get to your doorstep intact, without the risk of melting in transit. So go ahead and buy amaretto cordials in bulk for dark chocolate candy that freshly keeps for up to 6 months when stored in a cool, dry place.
Stock up Your Pantry With Amaretto Cordials for Dessert or Snacks
Sometimes you just want a touch of dessert rather than a large serving. At these times, our amaretto cordials make an excellent stand-in for cake or cookies. In fact, you may even save a lot of extra calories when you indulge in our cordials instead of another dessert. You can have just a small handful of them and curb your dessert cravings. They have a strong taste, which means you need fewer of them to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Don't limit yourself to enjoying cordials only at dessert, however. You can pop a few in your mouth as a snack anytime. You may want to keep them handy when you have an afternoon energy slump, or you can grab a few before a workout for a quick infusion of carbohydrates. Your body works most efficiently when it has carbs it can access quickly. You might also enjoy cordials at:
- A Baby Shower: Give them away in cellophane baggies with pretty ribbons tied around them.
- A Dinner Party: Put goblets of amaretto cordials around the room for a simple dessert.
- A Playdate: Who says kids get to have all the fun at playdates? Put a few of these treats aside so you and the other parent can enjoy yourselves while the kids run around.
Love Chocolate Cherry Cordials? Try Amaretto Cordials, Too
Cherry cordials have a legion of fans. If you love these fruit-flavored treats, do yourself a favor and try their closely related cousin, the amaretto cordial. Each one of these shares the common denominator of a rich dark chocolate outside and a sweet cordial inside. The primary flavor differs slightly, though. Amaretto has the nutty flavor, while the cherry includes the fruit.
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
1. High in Antioxidants: Dark chocolate has loads of organic compounds called antioxidants. These fight against the free radicals that build up in your body and cause diseases such as cancer.
2. Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Disease: Are you worried about developing heart problems? Exercise and a better diet can help protect your body, and dark chocolate can help decrease levels of plaque in your arteries.
3. Good for Skin: The flavanols in dark chocolate can keep your skin hydrated, as well as fight damage caused by the sun. You can also improve the blood flow to the skin when you eat dark chocolate.
4. Helps Your Brain: In addition to stimulating blood flow to the skin, dark chocolate increases blood flow to the brain. This can improve your cognitive brain function and better your verbal fluency.
Buy Amaretto Cordials From Sincerely Nuts
Our delicious dessert can be right at your fingertips when you order from Sincerely Nuts. It takes just a few minutes to complete your order. Stock up to have these gems available in your pantry at all times. Remember, you receive free shipping on your order when you buy more than $60 of merchandise. Contact us today to get started.
IngredientsDark Chocolate(sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanillin), sugar, natural cocoa powder, gum arabic, confectioner's glaze, natural and artificial flavors Approximately 100 pieces per pound.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat8g 12%
Saturated Fat4.5g 22%
Total Carbohydrate30g 10%
Dietary Fiber2g 6%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent taste. Love anything with the amaretto flavor. These are great.