Ambrosia Delight Mix
Our ambrosia delight mix tastes just as good as it sounds. This tropical trail mix contains an exotic serving of black raisins, papaya, apricots, pineapple, bananas, apples, pitted dates and golden raisins. That's 8 different types of fruits each with its own unique taste. You'll love the blend of sweetness, tang, aroma and mouthwatering texture of this fruit trail mix.
Buy mixed dried fruit for use in salads, blend them into a delicious energy-rich smoothie, include them in morning cereal, or just snack on them to enjoy the wholesome array of nutrients. The dried mixed fruit provides skin-friendly antioxidants, digestion-boosting minerals, heart-protective electrolytes, and numerous vitamins. The mix also looks enticingly delightful, with vibrant shades of orange, yellow, black and cream making it a scrumptious way of decorating any dessert table.
Reasons to Snack on Ambrosia Trail Mix
Ambrosia trail mix, along with other types of trail mix available through Sincerely Nuts, makes snacking more pleasurable. If you are new to the idea of munching on trail mix instead of potato chips or popcorn, check out these reasons to make the move to ambrosia snack mix:
- You will feel fuller longer. These dried fruits offer up serious fiber, which helps you stay sated hour after hour.
- You will be less likely to experience a sugar "crash." Candy bars give you an immediate sugar overload that causes you to crash suddenly. Avoid that feeling of tiredness and depletion by opting for dried fruits as an energy source instead.
- You will avoid eating too many processed foods. Most people have a goal to eat fewer processed items throughout the day. Reaching for ambrosia trail mix filled with dried fruit is a great place to start.
Buy ambrosia delight mix today and give your taste buds something to shout about!
Health Benefits of the Mixed Fruit
1. Strengthened Immunity: The tropical fruits are an excellent source of vitamin C, which improves the body's immune system to ensure maximum protection against disease. Vitamin C also functions as a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals.
2. Heart Health: The fruits are rich in potassium, which balances out sodium in cell fluids to effectively lower blood pressure. Potassium also nourishes the brain and prevents excessive urinary loss of calcium.
3. Prevents Constipation: Fruit trail mix bulk provides high amounts of fiber, which promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract to prevent constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids. Fiber also prevents absorption of cholesterol-binding bile into the bloodstream.
4. Mineral Rich: The fruits contain calcium and phosphorous for bone health, magnesium for blood sugar regulation, iron for red blood cell production, zinc for acne control, and manganese for antioxidant activation.
And with our guarantee of premium quality in every bite, you'll never look elsewhere to buy tropical fruit mix online.
You love the sound of ambrosia snack mix. But what does it contain? Check out these high-quality ingredients that make-up this fantastic treat!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Raisins, papaya (FD&C yellow 5 & 6), apricots, pineapple, banana (honey, turbinado sugar, artificial flavoring, coconut oil), apples, dates, golden raisins, sulfur dioxide (a preservative), sugar, sulphur dioxide (a preservative).
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."