For many of us, the new year means a new start — it's a new month, a new calendar and a new chance to follow through with those goals we've been keeping on the shelf. Whether you're aiming for that promotion, cutting back on caffeine, trying to get all A's during your spring semester or vowing that this will be the year you tackle those home renovations, you've probably pegged this January as your starting point for some kind of resolution.
If your goal for this year is to get your body in the best shape possible, you know it can be difficult to keep up with as the months pass by — but don't give up before you've begun. With a dose of determination and a few satisfyingly healthy foods, you'll be taking this year by the horns in no time.
What Are The 10 Best Healthy Snacks To Keep Your Weight Loss Resolution?
The best healthy snacks to keep your new year's weight loss resolution include dried fruits, nuts, trailmixes and more. Here are 10 tasty snacks to help you achieve your healthy eating New Year's resolution:
- Organic Dried Mango Slices: Sweet, spicy and packed with health-boosting nutrients, this chewy snack will keep you so satisfied, you'll never want to go back to salty bags of chips. Keep your body healthy and your taste buds happy with the antioxidant-rich treat.
- Sugar Free Gummy Bears: Looking for a little dose of sugar to satisfy your sweet tooth? Cutting out all junk in an effort to consume only health food can sometimes backfire, so instead of caving and scarfing down sweets later, grab a little taste now with a handful of sugar free gummy bears. Composed of tapioca syrup, grape juice and cane juice, they're all natural, so don't feel guilty about chewing a few when a craving strikes.
- Chickpeas: Looking for a midday energy boost? Indulge with these savory, satisfying snacks packed with protein and minerals. Chickpeas are scrumptious, tempting and full of fiber. Roasted and salted to perfection, they'll keep your hands away from processed snacks.
- Sweet Trail Mix: Quell your sugar longings with a mouthwatering, whole-food alternative. This cranberry pecan trail mix is full of tangy treats like apricots, raisins, almonds, pecans and strawberry-flavored cranberries. Yum!
- Spicy Trail Mix: Give your taste buds and body a blast of flavor with a unique trail mix. Packed with wasabi, soy nuts, seaweed, sesame seeds, edamame, rice crackers and more, this heart-healthy snack will wow you.
- Organic Turkish Figs: Looking for a filling snack to keep you satisfied between meals? These wholesome dried figs are sweet, flavorful and brimming with heart-healthy fiber, vitamins and antioxidants Enjoy a plump, perfect mouthful any time of day.
- Organic Pumpin Seeds: Craving a crunchy snack crammed with nutrients? Also known as pepitas, these all-natural pumpkin seeds are perfect to grab on the go. Enjoy their healthy, wholesome flavor plain or combine them with other nutritious snacks like dried fruit or granola.
- Organic Almonds: Enjoy the smooth, mild, nutty flavor of fresh, raw almonds when you need a protein boost or want some crunch. High in calcium and zinc, these essential nuts are just the simple snack to power you through.
- Veggie Chips: Can't resist the crunchy appeal of salty snacks like chips, pretzels and popcorn? Swap them out with all-natural, nutrient-rich veggie chips for a dose of dried taro, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash and carrots for some guiltless, crunchy indulging.
- Organic Dried Apple Rings: For flavorful, fruity goodness, try a taste of these tempting dried apple rings. Rich in nutrients like iron and fantastic for your digestive system, they combine sweet freshness with a satisfying dose of crunch.
Stay in Shape With Sincerely Nuts
Tasty, heart-healthy snacks like nuts, seeds and dried fruits are what we do best. Here at Sincerely Nuts, we provide you will all the tempting options you need to tackle your weight loss New Year's resolutions this year. Try all our nutritious snacks today!