Cajun Hot Mix
No time to head to Louisiana? No problem! Our Cajun hot mix is a spicy combo of nutritious and deliciously tasty mixed nuts that will transport your tastebuds straight to the Bayou.
This hot cajun snack mix contains the finest peanuts, hot Cajun corn sticks, almonds, sesame seeds, sesame sticks, and chili bits. You'll love the mouthwatering crunch, with the texture remaining in perfect condition courtesy of our diligent packaging. And to really tease out the flavor, we add a sprinkle of salt, a bit of sugar, and some paprika for that scrumptious finishing touch.
Buy spicy Cajun trail mix to always have a nutritious treat around the house instead of regular old potato chips. It also makes a great pick-me-up snack while at work and is always a hit at parties. The touch of turmeric and beet gives the whole mixed nuts an enticing color that everyone will love.
Creative Cooking With Cajun Hot Mix
Who says that your hot cajun snack mix has to remain relegated only to snack times? You can find sneaky ways to add cajun snack mix to your cooking, too! Try these fun ways to surprise your taste buds:
- Sprinkle some cajun snack mix on your salads, savory soups and stews.
- Crush cajun hot snack mix and use it as a coating for chicken, pork and fish.
- Include cajun flavored snack mix in meatloaf for an unexpectedly spicy punch.
Buy the best cajun snack mix you can find from Sincerely Nuts. Remember to explore our full line of products to find new and exotic flavors.
Health Benefits of the Nuts Mix
1. Heart Friendly: The wholesome ingredients are an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids. According to the Physicians' Health Study, the healthy fats lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise those of HDL (good) cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
2. Weight Management: This mix is rich in protein, which works with the fiber serving in Cajun hot mix bulk to promote a feeling of fullness, leading to a lower-calorie intake during meals. Fiber also prevents constipation by promoting smooth movement of food in the intestinal tract.
3. Mineral Rich: The whole mixed nuts provide magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, selenium, zinc and phosphorous. They are involved in blood pressure regulation, red blood cell production, bone health, and hormone distribution.
4 Wholesome Vitamins: The hot nut mix contains vitamin E that functions as a powerful antioxidant to promote skin health and prevent the formation of cancers. It also provides B vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin and niacin that promote cognitive health. And with our guarantee of premium quality and irresistible freshness, you'll never look elsewhere to buy spicy trail mix online.
What makes this cajun hot mix so deliciously different? It boils down to the high quality ingredients we use.
Almonds, Peanuts, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Enriched Wheat Flour, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron (Reduced Iron), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Soybean Oil, Sesame Seeds), Bulgur Wheat, Turmeric, Yellow Corn Masa, Maltodextrin, Spices & Herbs, (Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder) Natural Flavoring (Green Pepper Powder, Modified Corn Starch), Glutinous Rice, Water, Chilli Powder, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6.
CONTAINS PEANUTS, ALMONDS, SOY AND WHEAT.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat12g 18%
Saturated Fat2g 10%
Total Carbohydrate11g 4%
Dietary Fiber2g 8%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin
United States / China