Cashew Crunch Brittle
You want to indulge, but you want to do it without the bulge. You won't go off your diet when your dessert splurge incorporates one of the healthiest nuts around — cashews. These nutritional powerhouses deliver servings of antioxidants and healthy fats that rival the healthiest of superfoods. So how can you enjoy cashews while also giving you a little splurge? Our cashew brittle snack is the answer.
Our cashew crunch takes the finest nuts and smothers them in delicious honey to create a treat that is simply lip smacking. Each scrumptious serving is packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. You can confidently buy cashew brittle in bulk and feast on nothing but freshness, all thanks to our superior packaging that keeps this snack in mouthwatering condition for up to 6 months.
Enjoy Our Cashew Brittle Snack Every Day and on Special Occasions
One great thing about cashew brittle is that it's sophisticated enough to be a snack at a fancy party, but it's also affordable and available enough to become your everyday snacking go-to as well. Cashew brittle can be the sweet treat you look forward to at the end of dinner every night. Set a piece aside to enjoy a low-calorie dessert, the perfect topper for any meal.
You can also use some imagination and incorporate cashew crunch brittle into your latest party plans, for instance. Here are a few great ways guests will enjoy this snack:
- As a take-home gift: Wrap a few pieces in colorful cellophane and tie it with a pretty bow. It's an ideal present for guests at a bridal or baby shower.
- As a hostess thank-you: Do you have trouble finding hostess gifts? Look no further than your pantry. A fancy bag and a package of cashew brittle will earn you an encore invitation.
- As fun decor: Hosting a fantasy football draft or a tailgate party? You can stack our brittle creatively in the shape of a football for an edible display.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Heart Healthy: These cholesterol-free nuts contain monounsaturated fats that have been proven to promote a healthy cholesterol ratio. According to the Adventist Health Study, monounsaturated fatty acids lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol. Cashews also contain arginine that works to protect the inner arterial lining.
2. Rich in Minerals: A quarter-cup serving of cashews provides a recommended dietary intake of 98% copper, 34% phosphorous, 33% manganese, and 29% magnesium. Copper is essential in the production of melanin, manganese aids in energy production, while magnesium and phosphorous promote healthy bone density.
3. Eye Health: Almond brittle crunch is rich in antioxidants, in particular, lutein and zeaxanthin. These nutrients prevent harmful oxidation of cell membranes, protecting the eyes from light damage. Antioxidants are also important in cardiovascular health, with the Iowa Women's Health Study showing that an increased intake of nuts leads to lower coronary disease.
4. Improves Circulatory System: With a good serving of copper and iron, cashews encourage the body to form and better utilize red blood cells. The two nutrients also lead to improved health of the nervous system, blood vessels and bones. The nuts also contain vitamin K, which is crucial in the clotting of blood.
Buy Bulk Cashew Brittle Online
When you get a craving for our cashew brittle snack, you don't want to wait to satisfy it. Buying in bulk ensures you have a pantry stocked with enough brittle for months to come. Plus, you get a better price per-pound the more you buy, and you receive free shipping on orders more than $60. With our emphasis on divine taste and irresistible texture, you can count on Sincerely Nuts as your best source to purchase cashew brittle online!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat4g 6%
Saturated Fat1g 5%
Total Carbohydrate29g 10%
Dietary Fiber0g 0%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Corn syrup, cashews, sugar, honey
Country of Origin
India / Vietnam
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."