Cashew Butts Roasted and Salted
Cashew butts are the thicker portion of the nut, which have been cut from premium whole cashews, masterfully roasted in oil, then lightly salted to bring out that divine, buttery flavor. You can use these salted roasted cashew butts to spice up salads, spruce up your trail mix, or simply as a healthy snack. Each serving contains wholesome minerals, vitamins and healthy fats that are good for your heart.
You can enjoy cashew butts any time of day. We use them morning, afternoon and night by incorporating them into recipes that are already family favorites. Sprinkle some cashew butts into a stir fry to surprise your family with a new, tasty addition. Add crushed cashew butts to your favorite muffin mix, then sprinkle some on top before you put them in the oven for a fun garnish. Yogurt parfaits taste even better when one of the layers includes cashew butts.
Make Roasted Salted Cashew Butts Into Butter
Another fantastic way to work cashews into your diet is to make cashew butts into a nut butter. This simple recipe will make enough to last you a few weeks when you store it in the refrigerator.
Follow these steps:
- Add a cup of cashew butts to your food processor.
- Sprinkle a few grinds of kosher salt on top.
- Turn on the processor and blend until the nuts form a smooth paste. You may have to add a little water or olive oil to get the nuts to process smoothly.
- Scrape out of the food processor and into a container, then put it in the fridge.
Now, you have nut butter you can add into nearly anything. Slather your morning toast with cashew butter, or zap it in the microwave for a few seconds before pouring over vanilla ice cream. You can also stir the creamy cashew butter into oatmeal.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Lower Cholesterol: Cashew butts are an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which make up 66% of the total fat content. According to the Iowa Women's Health Study, these beneficial fatty acids effectively lower LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol. This healthy ratio leads to reduced chances of cardiovascular disease.
2. Circulatory Health: These nuts are rich in copper and iron, which promote the production and utilization of red blood cells in the body. These nutrients also work with the serving of arginine to protect blood vessels from damage. In addition, the vitamin K in cashews helps in the quick clotting of blood after injury.
3. Bone Health: A quarter-cup serving of cashews contains 34% and 29% of the daily recommended intake of phosphorous and magnesium respectively. These two minerals help in ensuring healthy bone density, preventing skeletal related diseases such as osteoporosis.
4. Weight Loss: The protein and fiber content in cashews can help towards weight loss. A quarter cup of the nuts contains about 5 grams of protein, which together with fiber promote a feeling of fullness, preventing overeating during meals.
Buy Cashew Butts Online From Sincerely Nuts
Whether you buy roasted salted cashew butts in bulk or by the bag, you'll be impressed by the lip smacking freshness sealed in by the superior packaging. And thanks to our policy on superb quality, you'll crack a smile in satisfaction every time you buy cashew butts online from us. Remember, you receive free shipping when you place an order of more than $60. Contact us today to begin your order.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15.2Servings Per Container
Serving size30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount per serving.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g18g%
Saturated Fat 3g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Total Sugars 2g
Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Cashews, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt. Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Country of Origin
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was my 4th order. That has to say something.
Excellent quality and very tasty. Cheaper than whole/halved cashew but still taste the same.