Chocolate Espresso BeansAdd more glamour and class to any party or celebration with espresso coffee beans, the finest handpicked coffee beans that come enveloped with the richness of dark chocolate. Indulge in this divine pleasure once and you will surely find reasons to cherish it repeatedly. Undoubtedly the best espresso beans that are flavored with the finest deliciousness of chocolate, these coffee beans for espresso are luxuriously delightful.
Get the Delicious Taste of Espresso and Chocolate
Espresso beans can give you a pick-me-up in the midst of a long day. Do you need a burst of energy before those final hours at work? Want to wake up before you begin bringing the kids to their evening activities? A few flavorful chocolate espresso beans will do the trick.
This snack has nutritional benefits, too. Espresso beans contain antioxidants, which help your body fight off disease. The beans can also reduce your risk of developing skin cancer and Parkinson's disease. Some studies have even suggested you will live longer if you drink the coffee made from these beans. But the best reason to enjoy chocolate-covered espresso beans isn't what they can do for your health. It's how they taste — absolutely delicious.
Add Chocolate Espresso Beans to Recipes for a Jolt of Caffeine
Packing these beans in your bag for a quick snack while you're on the go is one great way to consume them. You also may find you enjoy putting chocolate espresso beans in other recipes for your culinary delight. Of course, one go-to method of eating the beans is adding them to trail mix. Alongside peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame sticks and raisins, they make a powerful mid-day snack. You can also try these fun ideas:
- Chop up chocolate espresso beans and sprinkle them on top of a yogurt parfait
- Add crushed beans to waffle or pancake batter
- Put them on top of an ice cream sundae
These beans are so tasty, you may also want to share them. Put a bowl on your desk at work and watch people flock to visit you. You might also add them to the buffet table at a casual dinner party.
The Health Benefits of Chocolate
Of course, since these espresso beans are covered in chocolate, you also reap the benefits of it. Chocolate can:
1. Help Regulate Blood Sugar: Can something sweet actually help level out your blood sugar? Yes. Chocolate can assist with controlling blood sugar so you do not experience the big ebbs and flows that can lead to energy crashes.
2. Provide a Good Source of Antioxidants: Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals, which can harm the body and lead to serious diseases. Chocolate has high levels of antioxidants, and they support the body's immune system as well as other areas.
3. Reduce the Risk of Stroke: Protect your body from strokes by indulging that sweet tooth. Studies have found that eating more chocolate can keep you from having a stroke.
4. Keep You Full: You are better off having a small serving of chocolate than trying to fulfill your sweet craving by eating a bunch of other things. You will eat fewer calories and stay full longer by indulging a little instead of a lot.
Buy the Best Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans
Our chocolate espresso beans make a tasty snack that will give you the energy you need to power through your day. When you buy them in bulk, you can get a discounted price per pound, too, so it pays to stock up. Plus, we offer free shipping on orders of more than $60. Contact us today to place your order.
INGREDIENTSSemisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanillin, roasted estate arabica coffee beans (contains caffeine), gum arabic, confectioner's glaze, natural and artificial flavors Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products. Approximately 285 pieces per pound.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.