Chocolate Peanuts Sugar-Free
Sugar free milk chocolate peanuts are a healthy treat for anyone on a sugar restricted diet who doesn't want to skimp on the scrumptiousness. They might not contain any sweeteners but that doesn't mean they're any less delicious. We take premium peanuts from the USA, give them a flavorful roast, and follow that with a generous milk chocolate coating free of any sugar to create a treat you'll find difficult putting down. Whether you're looking for the perfect chocolate covered Valentines gift, or a snack to get you through that long work day, this treat won't disappoint. And it packs a pretty powerful healthy kick! Every handful provides a wholesome array of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and heart-healthy fats.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
Peanuts may be a tasty favorite to many, but did you know they're also packed with protein and nutrients, making them a healthy snack in moderation? Here are some of the health benefits of the nut component of our sugar-free chocolate peanuts:
1. Lowers Cholesterol: The monounsaturated fatty acids found in peanuts have been proven to contribute towards cardiovascular health. According to the Adventist Health Study, these fatty acids lower bad (LDL) cholesterol while raising good (HDL) cholesterol.
2. Antioxidant Rich: Peanuts are an excellent source of resveratrol, an antioxidant that has been linked to reduced incidences of stroke. A 100 gram serving of this peanut chocolate treat also provides about 8 grams of vitamin E, which boosts skin health and slows down rancidity allowing you to confidently buy sugar free milk chocolate peanuts in bulk.
3. Minerals and Vitamins: Every serving contains manganese, copper, phosphorous and molydbdenum. It also provides a variety of B-complex vitamins including niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin and folate.
4. Reduces Weight Gain: According to the Journal of Obesity, including nuts in your diet twice a week can lower the risk of weight gain by up to 31%. This might be due to the high protein content that increases satiety, which prevents overeating.
Best Ways to Use Chocolate Peanuts Sugar-Free
Our sugar-free chocolate peanuts are sensational as a snack all on their own — you can eat them by the handful and never get bored. If you'd like to use them in some other snacks and recipes, however, here are a few of our favorite ideas for making them even tastier:
- Trail Mix: As a great snack to get you through the day, homemade trail mix can contain the exact combination of nuts, seeds, chocolate, dried fruits and berries you want. Adding our delicious and nutritious sugar-free chocolate peanuts is a great way to include some extra flavor, extra protein and a little bit of sweetness in your trail mix.
- Cookies: Chocolate chip cookies, revamped! If you love our sugar-free chocolate peanuts, you'll love the melt and crunch they add to your cookie batter. Just stir some in, bake and enjoy.
- Peanut Bark: Looking for a unique but simple treat for the holidays? Try mixing our sugar-free peanuts with melting chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, then pouring the mixture onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet to let it harden. Break it apart, and you've got chocolate peanut bark no one will be able to get enough of.
Buy Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanuts Online
Excited about the taste and possibilities of our chocolate-covered peanuts? Order your bulk sugar-free chocolate peanuts online from Sincerely Nuts today. Free shipping on orders over $60.
And with our emphasis on premium quality, superior freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never have to look elsewhere to buy sugar free milk chocolate peanuts online!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat15g 23%
Saturated Fat6g 30%
Total Carbohydrate18g 6%
Dietary Fiber2g 8%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Peanuts, Sugar Free Chocolate Coating (Maltitol), Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Caseinate, Butterfat, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Salt, Sucralose, Water, Gum Arabic, Confectioners Glaze, Modified Startch (Tapioca), Coconut Oil.
Country of Origin
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."