Cinnamon Toasted Peanuts
Our cinnamon toasted peanuts are one of the treats at Sincerely Nuts that we're particularly proud of. We take the best peanuts from the USA, perfectly roast them, and follow that with a nice coating of cinnamon. What results is a mix between sweet, spicy and nutty that you simply won't want to put down. And a healthy mix at that! Every serving of cinnamon peanuts is packed with heart-healthy fats, minerals, vitamins, protein and cell-friendly antioxidants. And we ensure all that wholesomeness is untainted thanks to quality packaging that guarantees nothing but freshness. So you won't come across any rotten pieces.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
Everyone knows peanuts are delicious, but did you know they also boast a variety of health benefits that make them both tasty and nutritious? Here's why peanuts are great for your body when eaten in moderation:
1. Rich in Minerals and Vitamins: A quarter-cup serving of peanuts provides a daily recommended intake of 88% biotin, 47% copper, 36% manganese, 28% vitamin B3, 24% molybdenum and 20% phosphorous. These nutrients are involved in healthy bone formation, efficient energy production, and proper brain function.
2. Heart Healthy: Diets rich in nuts have been shown to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol. This is linked to the high serving of monounsaturated fatty acids, which lead to reduced incidences of heart disease and stroke.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Peanuts contain a variety of free radical-fighting antioxidants that include vitamin E, p-coumaric acid, and resveratrol. In fact, peanuts have a higher concentration of phenolic antioxidants than apples and carrots. Aside from protecting cells, antioxidants also slow down rancidity, allowing you to safely buy cinnamon toasted peanuts in bulk.
4. Lowers Risk of Weight Gain: According to the Journal of Obesity, eating a portion of nuts twice a week can lower risk of gaining weight by up to 31%. This could be due to the high protein content that increases satiety, leading to lower calorie intake during meals.
Best Ways to Use Cinnamon Toasted Peanuts
Our tasty sweet and spicy cinnamon toasted peanuts speak for themselves as a standalone snack, but they also offer plenty of options for other snacks and dishes. Here are a few tasty ideas for how else to use our peanuts in your cooking:
- Trail Mix: As a sweet and salty go-to snack that can keep you going all day long, trail mix is a much-loved favorite blend of nuts, seeds, dried fruits and other components like chocolate or berries. When you make your own and want to add a sweet touch without making the mix unhealthy, throw in our cinnamon toasted peanuts for some extra protein and sugary goodness.
- Baked Goods: Whether you're making dessert bread, cake or cookies, our cinnamon toasted peanuts are a delicious addition in your baked goods or as a crunchy, encrusted topping.
- Salad: There's nothing like those sweet and savory combinations to make your healthy salads more interesting. Next time you make a meal of greens, try topping your salad with an intriguing mixture of craisins, cheese crumbles and our cinnamon toasted peanuts. Healthy never tasted so good.
Buy Cinnamon Toasted Peanuts Online
Ready to have a delicious snack and a fantastic ingredient in your pantry? Buy our bulk cinnamon toasted peanuts online from Sincerely Nuts. We offer free shipping on orders of over $60.
You won't come across a bag full of broken pieces; just premium quality that makes Sincerely Nuts your best source to buy cinnamon toasted peanuts online!
Peanuts, Sugar, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Salt.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15.2Servings Per Container
Serving size30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 18g6%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
Total Sugars 14g
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing
Country of Origin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have these in a bowl of oatmeal every morning along with some dried apricots. I didn't realize just how much I enjoy them until I forgot to re-order in time.