Our sweetened diced coconut is a great treat to have around to tantalize your taste buds and lavish you with healthy nutrients. We get our coconut meat from Sri Lanka, a country with a tropical climate that results in healthy coconut fruit packed with flavor. These dried raw coconut pieces taste mouthwatering straight out of the bag, but you can get creative and add them in trail mix, desserts or yogurt. With every bite you'll be treating yourself to a wholesome fix of nutrients. Coconuts are regarded as a super food thanks to their serving of healthy fats, minerals, vitamins, fiber, and quality calories. There are communities that subsist primarily on coconut meat alone. And with our superior packaging, all these body-loving nutrients are perfectly preserved alongside a tender texture that you'll love biting into.
Add Dried Coconut Chips to All Your Meals for a Strong Immune System
Are you always getting sick? You need to give your immune system a boost. Coconut can strengthen your immune system, helping you ward off common colds and other illnesses. Not sure how to get more into your diet? In addition to desserts and yogurt, coconut topping tastes delicious on just about any meal. You can make dinners, lunches and breakfasts with our diced coconut, which is already sized perfectly for cooking. Try these ideas for coconut meal prep:
- Instead of coating your chicken drumsticks in plain breadcrumbs, mix in a half-cup of coconut. You will get a tropical, exotic flavor.
- Mix coconut into any kind of hot breakfast cereal, such as oatmeal or cream of wheat. It gives the cereal a little more kick.
- Add coconut to soups for lunch. Tomato-based broths taste especially good with a dash of coconut tossed in for sweetness and an extra dose of fiber.
No matter how you choose to use our coconut, you can feel confident it will bring added nutritional power to your meal. Coconut even benefits hair by making it shinier and skin by helping it glow. Throw some coconut on top of whatever dish you serve and watch your guests enjoy an entirely new way to eat this superfood!
Health Benefits of Coconut
1. Lower Cholesterol: Coconuts are rich in lauric acid- a saturated fat that lowers levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raises those of HDL (good) cholesterol. This leads to improved cardiovascular health by forming a well-balanced lipid ratio.
2. Healthy Minerals: A 100-gram serving of coconut dice provides a daily recommended intake of 65% manganese, 48% copper, 30% iron and 18% selenium. It also contains zinc, potassium and phosphorous.
3. Weight Loss: This fruit has a high level of healthy saturated fats that are made up of medium-chain triglycerides. MCTs have been shown to boost metabolism, increasing the rate of energy expenditure by up to 5% in a 24-hour period.
4. High in Fiber: Diced coconut bulk is rich in fiber, with a 100-gram serving providing 24% of the nutrient's daily recommended intake. Fiber improves movement of food in the gut and supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
Where Can I Buy Dried Coconut?
Buy diced coconut with us and experience a mix of friendly customer service and premium quality that will leave you 100% satisfied. It pays to stock up your pantry with dried coconut flakes. When you buy an order of more than $60, we give you free shipping.
Coconut, Cane Sugar, Calcium Chloride(E 509), Sulphur Dioxide (E220) (added to promote color retention) Approximately 590 pieces per pound.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat12g 19%
Saturated Fat11g 55%
Total Carbohydrate32g 11%
Dietary Fiber0.5g 2%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing DELICIOUS! Love this healthy snack!
The diced coconut was exactly what I was looking for as a snack item.
Everything went exactly as expected with shipping.
My ONLY issue is the shipping cost.
The shipping cost basically doubles the product cost.
Which will probably have me looking at other brands such as Amazon or someone with a more reasonable rate
I bought #20 , ten for me and ten for a friend. We absolutely love coconut !!! The small diced are easy to chew and perfect size for my 2year old grandson. They are soft enough and chewy with such natural sweetness, easy to snack on. My dog comes running for his share of pieces for a treat. Thank you for great prices and great product.
I have enjoyed coconut for many decades and only in past year bought packages of sliced coconut. When I ran out of it the search was on! I found this on a Google search. After investigating I discover it was a better price with free shipping. I went in with a friend and bought 20# . For days now I have been munching away on it! It's so sweet ,chewy and oh so tasty! My dog comes running for his share of nibbles too. Its a healthy treat for my 2 year old grandson that lives with me. Thank you Sincerely Nuts for a very good product. ( I'm a diet watching diabetic and cholesterol woman and 2 time cancer survivor.) I do like my snacks though! Thanks again.☺ I just wishes the 20% sale was announced when I bought it not few days later!! Oh well.
It’s difficult to find good tasting diced coconut for a fair price. SincerelyNuts provides the perfect product.