Natural Dried Papaya Unsulfured
Natural Dried Papaya Unsulfured
Our natural dried papaya contains no preservatives and no added sugar, giving you a rare treat packed with healthy goodness. This naturally-dried papaya sourced from Thailand is a bit chewy but still has that sweet tropical taste that makes pawpaw one of the most cherished fruits. These papaya strips make a delicious snack right out of the bag but can also be used for baking, salads, cereals or cooking. Try dipping them in some dark chocolate and sample an after-dinner treat that is certain to become a staple in your household. Unsweetened dried papaya isn't only just about holding back on the sugar; it's one of the most nutritious fruits you can come across. Ounce for ounce, it contains more vitamin C than lemons or oranges, and complements this with a rich serving of minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
Dried fruit, including our naturally dried papaya, works great for all kinds of occasions. You can eat it on its own as a snack or use it as an ingredient in a variety of other foods, like scones or yogurt parfaits. With their great taste and versatility, our dried papaya may just become one of your new favorite snacks!
Even on top of these other positives, eating papaya can also give you a variety of different health benefits.
Health Benefits of Papaya
Eating a healthy diet on a regular basis can be a little tricky sometimes. From making sure you have all of the ingredients you need to cook healthy meals to finding snacks that taste great and are good for you too, it can take a lot of planning and work. Whenever you can, it's always better to choose fresh, natural foods to eat!
When you start eating papaya regularly, you may see these great health benefits:
1. Digestive Health: With about 4.5% of the recommended daily intake of fiber in a 100-gram serving, dried papaya bulk effectively promotes smooth movement of food in the colon. The fiber content also prevents the re-absorption of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
2. Rich in Vitamin C: Papaya is one of the best food sources of vitamin C, with a 100-gram serving providing 103% of the nutrient's recommended daily intake. Vitamin C is essential in strengthening the body's immunity against disease.
3. Healthy Minerals: The fruit contains manganese, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, zinc and copper. These minerals are involved in bone health, acne prevention, red blood cell production and metabolism of fats and protein.
4. Powerful Antioxidants: Unsulfured papaya is rich in antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin and vitamin A. They neutralize harmful free radicals to promote skin and eye health.
Buy natural unsulfured dried papaya from us and enjoy a delicious mix of premium quality, unmatched freshness and the friendliest customer service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 107||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 12g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin A 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: