Milk Chocolate Walnuts
Anyone who enjoys chocolate-covered nuts will go gaga for our milk chocolate walnuts for sale. Most people are accustomed to only eating peanuts coated in chocolate, but walnuts take the experience to a totally new level. The walnuts incorporate their special sweet earthiness into this treat, and they bring different textures to the snack table.
You can order milk chocolate walnuts from Sincerely Nuts in bags of one or five pounds. If you need a larger quantity of milk chocolate walnuts for your home, commercial kitchen or special occasion, consider ordering the 15-pound case of these sweet gems. All orders totaling more than $60 receive free shipping.
Bake With the Best Milk Chocolate Walnuts
Are you someone who always seems to be baking something in your kitchen? Be sure to have at least a one-pound bag of milk chocolate walnuts on hand so you can incorporate them into your recipes.
Looking for fun ways to use milk chocolate walnuts in all your baking and presentation efforts? Try these tips:
- Chill your milk chocolate walnuts for about an hour to harden the chocolate. Then, crush the milk chocolate walnuts into smaller pieces. Use the pieces to scatter across the tops of iced cakes, cream pies and glazed cookies.
- Create an out-of-this-world gingerbread house this holiday season by having unusual and unexpected candies including milk chocolate walnuts on hand. Your gingerbread house will look and taste amazing! Be sure to put some milk chocolate walnuts aside for snacking, too.
- Treat yourself to crumbled bits of milk chocolate walnuts in your daily bowl of lowfat yogurt or hot morning cereal. You just need a few milk chocolate walnut pieces to add a little extra pizazz to the foods you eat regularly.
- Add milk chocolate walnuts to your litany of ice cream toppings. Try them with different ice cream flavors, such as fruit-based or exotic ones.
- Use milk chocolate walnuts to elevate no-bake cookie recipes. Kids who can eat nuts adore the way these taste!
- Incorporate pieces of crushed milk chocolate walnuts into sweet muffin batters.
Remember that wherever you use nuts or chocolate chips, you may be able to successfully substitute milk chocolate walnuts.
Serve Milk Chocolate Walnuts at Your Next Gathering
Whether you have scheduled a cozy dinner party with your best friends or are planning a blow-out wedding, plan to have milk chocolate walnuts for your guests. People love to nibble and snack while they are waiting for other foods to arrive. They also like to have something to munch on with their after-dinner drinks. Chocolate covered walnuts definitely go well with coffee, whether it is decaf or regular!
When you buy milk chocolate walnuts, be sure to get enough for your event. Is it small? The one-pound or five-pound bag of milk chocolate walnuts should be perfect. For larger occasions, the 15-pound case of milk chocolate walnuts could be more suitable.
Buy milk chocolate walnuts with confidence from Sincerely Nuts right now. Munching has never been so tasty!