Pumpkin Seeds Raw In Shell
Pumpkin Seeds Raw In-Shell
Raw pumpkin seeds make a delicious addition to any healthy diet. They’re rich in minerals like zinc and magnesium that help the body avoid serious illness such as heart attack and prostate cancer. They also supply a big infusion of vitamin A with every serving. When you need a snack the whole family can enjoy, consider raw in-shell pumpkin seeds. You can feel good about feeding your family a natural source of nutrition, free of the preservatives so common in packaged food these days.
The best part about buying shelled pumpkin seeds online is they also taste delicious. If you’ve never tried roasting pumpkin seeds because you thought it was too much of a pain to do it with the ones you removed from a jack o’ lantern, you’ve been missing out. Raw pumpkin seeds make the perfect snack for any time of day, and they provide a natural energy source. You can eat them at any meal, from sprinkling pumpkin seeds over your oatmeal to adding them to a stir fry.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
1. Heart Healthy: Raw pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium, which helps keep your blood pressure in check and lowers the risk of heart attack. They can also decrease the risk of stroke.
2. Rich in Vitamin A: Just one serving of raw pumpkin seeds provides 100 percent of your daily supply of vitamin A, which promotes healthy bones and better vision.
3. High in Zinc: Zinc pumps up your health by helping you sleep better, fighting acne, lowering risk of prostate cancer and keeping you immune to common colds and flu. If you are pregnant, zinc can guard against low birth weight for your baby.
4. Better Sleep: Pumpkin seeds contain the amino acid tryptophan, which your body converts into melatonin. This hormone helps calm your brain and lets you get a good night’s sleep.
Our unique packaging keeps your pumpkin seeds fresh for months when you keep them in the refrigerator. Buy some delicious raw in-shell pumpkin seeds from us today and experience our top-notch customer service with your purchase.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 152||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||14%|
|Total Sugars 0g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: