Organic Prunes Pitted
Organic Prunes Pitted
Sometimes you want a snack to satisfy your sweet tooth, but you don’t want all the sugar and preservatives you find in many treats. Cure your craving with organic prunes! Our dried plums offer the perfect healthy alternative on the days when you’re in the mood for a dessert-like indulgence, and you don’t need to feel one bit guilty.
When you purchase our organic prunes in bulk or in small quantities, you get a portable snack you can take with you to work, on a long car trip or to a sporting event. In fact, they make the perfect pre-game snack for finicky kids who can’t stomach energy gels or bars. Give them a few prunes, and they’ll zoom across the field, brimming with natural strength.
Our organic prunes have no added sugar or preservatives, and they taste great on their own or as part of a health-conscious trail mix. You can feel good about serving them to your family. You’ll even get free shipping when you buy more than $60 of our products!
Buy Organic Prunes Online for Convenient Home Delivery
These organic prunes from the USA are grown completely free of pesticides and other chemicals to ensure nothing but total wholesomeness. We've already removed the pits for you, making it that much easier to enjoy the deliciously tart flavor. Dried prunes are a nice snack for a quick jolt of energy and contain very few calories in an ounce. You can also chop them up and include them in salads, use them as a meat marinade, add into your cereal, or bake into cookies, cakes or muffins. Prunes are primarily known for their digestion-friendly effect, but this is just a tiny part of the whole nutritious equation. Every serving is packed with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that promote everything from brain, heart to skin health. Always have a couple of these tasty treats at hand to satisfy any sweet cravings and nourish your body in the process.
Health Benefits of Prunes
1. Digestive Health: Dried prunes bulk is rich in fiber that promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract. These plums also contain sorbitol that is effective at reducing constipation and isatin that functions as a natural laxative.
2. Heart Health: Prunes are a good source of potassium that balances out sodium levels in cell fluid to regulate blood pressure. Potassium is also beneficial to the homeostatic system, ensuring proper elimination of waste substances.
3. Rich in Vitamin C: A 100-gram serving of prunes provides 16% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. This nutrient improves the body's defense against disease and reduces the risk of developing scurvy.
4. Mineral Rich: This fruit contains magnesium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc, phosphorous, and copper. Among their functions include red blood cell utilization, hormone production, acne control and bone health.
Buy organic prunes online from us and experience unmatched freshness, great value, and premium quality.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 100||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Total Sugars 15g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: