Oat Bran Sesame Sticks
These high-fiber oat bran sesame sticks from the USA will make a tasty and nutritious substitute to regular old potato chips. Munch on them straight out of the bag to experience the mouthwatering freshness, add them to a trail mix for a delicious fix of crunch, or eat them with your favorite dip for a burst of flavor.
You'll love the interesting texture and aroma resulting from the oat bran, which is a fresh take on traditional wheat sesame seed sticks. We've also added a touch of turmeric and a dash of beet to give your palate a treat you won't soon forget; nor will your body. These roasted sesame sticks are an exceptional source of digestion-friendly fiber and also provide wholesome minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and heart-friendly fats.
Play in the Kitchen With Oat Bran Sesame Sticks
You already know that you can scoop some oat bran sesame sticks out of the container to enjoy right away. But did you know that you can also use them as a creative addition to many recipes?
After you buy oat bran sesame sticks, keep them in full view so they are easy to reach. Be sure to store them in an airtight container, such as a mason jar or plastic storage bin.
Then, experiment by using oat bran sesame sticks in a variety of ways while you make your meals:
- Add them to stuffings.
- Top yogurts and hot cereals with them.
- Crush them to use in place of breadcrumbs.
- Include them in salads.
- Sprinkle them in soups.
- Mix them in savory quick bread batters.
No matter how you choose to play around with bulk oat bran sesame sticks, you will be sure to appreciate their flavor and good-for-you composition.
Health Benefits of Sesame Seeds
1. Digestive Health: Oat bran sesame sticks bulk is rich in dietary fiber, which works as a bulk laxative to prevent constipation, colitis and bloating. Fiber also supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut and prevents absorption of cholesterol-binding bile.
2. Circulatory Health: Sesame sticks snacks are an exceptional source of iron, containing 182% of the mineral's daily recommended intake in a 100-gram serving. Iron ensures optimal production of red blood cells and delivery of oxygen to tissues.
3. Mineral Rich: The seeds provide copper for energy production, manganese for antioxidant activation, zinc for acne control, and magnesium for blood pressure regulation. It also contains a variety of B vitamins that are involved in brain health.
4. Skin Health: Antioxidants in the form of sesamol and sesaminol prevent harmful free radicals from destroying skin cells, effectively fighting fine wrinkles and promoting radiant-looking skin. We've coupled superior quality with the friendliest customer service to make us the best source to buy oat bran sesame sticks online.