Dark Chocolate Peanuts
For a treat that will serenade your palate, you have to sample our dark chocolate covered peanuts made in the USA. The semisweet taste of dark chocolate blends perfectly with the subtle buttery flavor of peanuts for a snack that is simply mouthwatering. And we've held back on all the sugar too! So you get a sugar free treat that you can munch on without any of the guilt. Peanuts, which are actually a legume with roots in the central Americas, are reputed for their potent antioxidant action. This is made even more powerful thanks to the generous coating of dark chocolate that adds even more antioxidants to the mix. Every serving also comes packed with minerals, vitamins, fiber and heart-healthy fats. You'll never have to worry about a receiving a melted mess on your end courtesy of our carefully packaging that withstands the hottest of conditions.
Indulge Your Sweet Tooth With Our Dark Chocolate Peanuts
Life wouldn't be any fun without dessert, but of course, you have to be careful what you eat. You can't wolf down a dozen cookies without paying the price on the scale or when your energy levels plummet, and you get a stomachache. So how do you satisfy that urge to enjoy something sweet after a meal? Our dark chocolate-covered peanuts offer the perfect way to do it without feeling guilty.
Dark chocolate has so many nutritional benefits, you would be hard pressed to list them all. Here are just a few of the major ones:
- High in antioxidants: Antioxidants neutralize the free radicals in your body that can cause cancer and other diseases.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease: When LDL cholesterol oxidizes, it can cause blockages in the arteries. Dark chocolate contains compounds that stop the LDL from oxidizing, keeping arteries free and clear.
- Protect your skin: Flavonols in dark chocolate help increase blood flow to the skin while also shielding it from sun damage — so maybe you should have some of our dark chocolate-covered peanuts before your next trip to the beach!
We know many people like to just grab a handful of our dark chocolate peanuts after dinner and eat them for dessert. That is an excellent way to enjoy them. You can also incorporate them into a trail mix, add them to baked goods or chop them up as a tasty topping for an ice cream sundae. There's no wrong way to eat this treat.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
1. Heart Healthy: Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, which have been proven by multiple epidemiological studies to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Skin Health: 100 grams of peanuts provides 8 grams of vitamin E, which promotes skin health by protecting cell membranes from damage. It also slows down rancidity, allowing you to safely buy sugar-free dark chocolate peanuts in bulk.
3. Prevent Gallstones: According to the Nurses' Health Study, which interviewed over 80,000 women, 1 ounce of nuts a week can reduce the risk of gallstones by up to 25%.
4. Rich in Protein: A quarter cup of peanuts provides 19% of the recommended dietary intake of protein. This nutrient is essential in cellular growth and repair. Peanuts also contain manganese, copper, phosphorous and niacin.
Buy Bulk Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts Online From Sincerely Nuts
So if you'd like to get this treat as a gift for your loved one, or as a snack to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can count on our premium quality that makes us your best source to buy dark chocolate peanuts online! When you purchase in bulk, you get lower prices per pound the bigger the bag you buy. You also get free shipping on orders of more than $60. Contact us today and let our outstanding customer service representatives take your order for our tasty dark chocolate peanuts.
Dark Chocolate Coatng (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor processed with Alkali, Cocoa Buter, Buterfat (Milk), Soy Lecithin, and Vanilla), Peanuts (Canola Oil), Corn Syrup, Modifed Starch (Tapioca), Confectoner's Glaze.
CONTAINS: MILK, PEANUTS, SOY
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15.2Servings Per Container
Serving size1/4 cup (30g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g14%
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 14g5%
Dietary Fiber 2g7%
Total Sugars 11g
Includes 10g Added Sugars20%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin