Deluxe Mixed Fruit Gift Tray: Turkish Apricots, Pineapple Tidbits, Dried Mango Slices, Kiwi Slices, Dried Apple Rings
Treat yourself or that special someone to a dried fruit medley gift tray that combines mouthwatering deliciousness with a healthy dose of wholesomeness. Every mixed dried fruit tray includes the finest kosher certified Turkish apricots, pineapple tidbits, kiwi slices, mango slices and dried apple rings. So you get a bit of sweet, a bit of musky, a bit of tangy, and a whole lot of yummy! And we’ve carefully put together this dried fruit medley gift tray to drive anyone sincerely nuts with scrumptiousness. We’ve handpicked all the fruit to ensure excellent quality, diligently sealed every tray to preserve the lip-smacking aroma, texture, & flavour, and laid out all the wholesome fruits in a square wooden gift tray that makes for premium presentation. Crown that occasion with a dried fruit medley tray that is serious about freshness and priced to give you the best bang for your buck.
Here are some of the wholesome benefits of this mixed dried fruit tray:
1. Digestive Health: The dried mango slices in this tropical fruit sectional tray provide insoluble dietary fiber that aids in the smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation.
2. Rich in Vitamin C: The dried pineapple tidbits make this dried mixed fruit tray an exceptional source of vitamin C that strengthens immunity and neutralizes harmful free radicals by working as an antioxidant.
3. Promotes Eye Health: Dried apricots are rich in beta-carotene that is essential in maintaining healthy vision and reduces the risk of eye-related conditions.
4. Wholesome Antioxidants: Dried apple rings are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids that make this the best fruit gift tray for counteractomg the action of harmful free radicals.
5. Beautiful Skin: Dried kiwi slices provide vitamin E that is known for promoting youthful-looking skin by reducing the signs of premature aging.
Small Tray is approximately 2lbs
Large Tray is approximately 5lbs
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.