Dried Fruit Tray - Apple Rings, Medjool Dates, Turkish Apricots, Pineapple Tidbits, Kiwi Slices & Mango Slices
With a mix of sweet, tangy, and enticingly musky flavors, this premium dried fruit tray is the perfect gift for that discerning foodie in your life. It includes the finest kosher certified apple rings, Medjool dates, Turkish apricots, pineapple tidbits, kiwi slices and mango slices. That’s 6 of our most popular dried fruits in one tray! And they’re not just tasty, these delish fruits are rich in minerals, antioxidants, fiber, and body-loving vitamins. Munch through the mixed dried fruit tray to get your daily recommended intake of crucial nutrients. And we’ve made this a truly memorable dry fruit gift tray by combining hard-to-find quality with eye-catching presentation. All of the ingredients are carefully hand picked, every tray is diligently sealed, and the fruits are presented in a beautiful 6-sectional tray that looks simply appetizing. If you’re looking to buy a dried fruit gift tray online to appreciate that special someone, you can count on sincerely nuts for a mix of freshness, quality, and extra-fast shipping that you won’t find elsewhere.
Health Benefits of the Dried Fruit Tray:
1. Rich in Vitamin C: The dried pineapple tidbits are an exceptional source of vitamin C that strengthens immunity and neutralizes harmful free radicals by working as an antioxidant.
2. Promotes Eye Health: Dried Turkish apricots are rich in beta-carotene that is essential in maintaining healthy vision and reduces the risk of eye-related conditions.
3. Digestive Health: Dried mango slices provide insoluble dietary fiber that aids in the smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation.
4. Variety of Minerals: The Medjool dates contain manganese, calcium, copper, and potassium that are involved in everything from bone development to sodium regulation.
5. Wholesome Antioxidants: Dried apple rings are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids that counteract the action of harmful free radicals.
6. Beautiful Skin: Dried kiwi slices provide vitamin E that is known for promoting youthful-looking skin by reducing the signs of premature aging.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."