Unsweetened Organic Coconut Chips
These organic coconut chips have a delicious flavor and enticing texture that will taste great in all your recipes. Try them out in salads, pastries, trail mix, cereal, or vegetable dishes to add a bit of an exotic flare. For coco palms to yield rich-tasting fruit, they require a tropical climate and well-draining sandy soils. And that's why we get these premium raw organic coconut chips from the Philippines, ensuring the fruit is harvested at its prime to make for mouthwatering flavor. We only process dried coconut chips that are grown without any chemicals, and don't add any sugar or preservatives to give you an absolutely wholesome treat. Coconuts are a staple in many parts of the tropical belt, renowned for their serving of heart-friendly fats, minerals, vitamins, fiber, and healthy energy.
Enjoy Organic Coconut Chips in a Slew of Recipes
If you love to bake, then you are in for a treat with our organic coconut chips. They make an excellent addition to just about any recipe. You can substitute them for chocolate chips to create a delicious and unusual cookie recipe. Or, you can use these other fun ideas, like:
- Waffles: Sprinkle coconut chips in waffle batter before pouring it on the griddle
- Muffins: Incorporate into carrot muffin batter
- Salad: Use coconut chips as a salad topper instead of croutons for an added nutritional punch
Health Benefits of Coconut
1. Heart Healthy: Raw coconut chips are a great source of lauric acid- a saturated fat that increases levels of (HDL) high-density lipoprotein the body. Healthy levels of HDL prevent the formation of clogged arteries leading to improved cardiovascular health.
2. Mineral Rich: The fruit contains copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, zinc, and trace amounts of calcium. These minerals are involved in blood pressure control, red blood cell production, bone formation and hormone regulation.
3. Digestive Health: A 100-gram serving of coconut provides 24% of the recommended daily intake of fiber. Organic coconut chips bulk effectively promotes movement of food in the digestive tract to prevent constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids.
4. Boosts Brain Function: Coconut can reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer's by providing much-needed glucose to the brain through the metabolism of ketone bodies found in the fruit.
Buy Bulk Organic Coconut Chips From Sincerely Nuts
We've become the go-to source to buy organic coconut chips online thanks to our irresistible freshness that will make you go sincerely nuts. You'll also go nuts for our prices. When you purchase in bulk, you pay a lower cost per pound the more you buy. Then, store our coconut chips in the refrigerator for up to six months. We even offer free shipping on orders of more than $60. Make your purchase today!