California Aloha Mix
This exotic fruit and nut mix contains some of our most delicious ingredients, loaded with numerous health-boosting nutrients that your body will love.
In every generously-filled bag you get raisins, pineapple, papaya, banana chips, apricots, dates, cashews, walnuts, almonds and coconut chips. That's an assortment of ten mixed fruits and nuts, each with its own unique flavor and mouthwatering texture.
Buy fruit nut mix for an instant shot of energy or as healthy alternative to traditional snacks such as potato chips. With every serving, you'll enjoy minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and fiber that are involved in everything from skin, heart, to digestive health. The mixed whole nuts and fruits look incredibly enticing too! With their beautiful shades of deep purple, golden brown, vibrant yellow, and appetizing orange, they make a delicious way of decorating any dessert table.
Cooking With California Aloha Mix
You can buy bulk California aloha mix to eat at home, at work, at the gym and wherever you go. However, you can also incorporate California aloha mix into your meals.
Some of our favorite ways to cook with California aloha trail mix are:
- Add a spoonful or two of aloha mix to your hot cereal or grits.
- Top plain or vanilla yogurt with a bit of California aloha mix.
- Mix half a handful of California aloha mix into your smoothie if your blender can handle the texture of dried fruits and nuts.
- Sprinkle some aloha trail mix onto your PB&J sandwich for a crunchier lunchbox treat.
- Add California aloha mix to stuffing recipes to complement the savoriness of meat and poultry.
- Incorporate trail mix into cookie, cake and quick bread batters.
- Make applesauce chunkier by including California aloha mix before serving.
- Top salads with trail mix instead of bread-based croutons.
How will you creatively use your bulk California aloha mix? Buy some now from Sincerely Nuts, and get innovative!
Health Benefits of the Fruits and Nuts
1. Antioxidant Action: The mixed fruits and nuts contain antioxidants such as resveratrol, anthocyanins and vitamin E. They scavenge harmful free radicals to prevent damage to skin cells, promote healthy vision, and prevent the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol that may lead to clogged arteries.
2. Rich in Fiber: Fruit and nut mix bulk promotes movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation and colitis. Enzymes such as papain and bromelain found in papaya and pineapple also help to break down food.
3. Heart Health: The fruits are a good source of potassium, which checks sodium levels in cell fluids to effectively regulate blood pressure. The raw whole nuts contain monounsaturated fatty acids that reduce levels of LDL cholesterol.
4. Minerals and Vitamins: The trail mix contains magnesium for blood sugar control, iron for red blood cell production, manganese and copper for antioxidant activation, and calcium for bone health.
Buy California Aloha fruit and nut mix online from us for premium quality and superb freshness!