French Vanilla Almond Granola
Our French vanilla granola combines rolled oats, crispy rice, honey and a hint of vanilla to make for the perfect breakfast. The rich serving of fiber ensures you'll be filled up for the rest of the morning, while the sweet honey and divinely aromatic vanilla make it appeal to the whole family. But don't just limit it to breakfast, the oats and honey granola cereal is great for snacking on throughout the day. Carry it to work for a nutritious treat at lunch, or combine it with yogurt and experience a creamy delight that will make you go sincerely nuts. This is also the best granola to take hiking or camping since it contains wholesome calories that are steadily released to prevent any sugar crush.
Recipes Taste Better With a Little French Vanilla Almond Granola
Sure, you have your favorite dishes, meals and sweets that you love to make. French vanilla almond granola can add a dash of excitement to any of them, taking your recipes to new heights with a little unexpected flavor.
Turn breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners into something to rave about by including bulk French vanilla almond granola. Below are a few innovative places to use this popular granola:
- Crush the granola and use it as a quick topping for iced cupcakes.
- Add the granola to soft-serve ice cream and frozen yogurt.
- Sprinkle some granola onto smoothies for a crunchy kick.
- Add a spoonful of French vanilla almond granola to your next peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Perk up your cookies and homemade biscotti by adding granola to the batter before baking.
- Create cold berry-based soups dotted with granola for a sweet appetizer on a hot day.
Remember to buy French vanilla almond granola in bulk, and store it in an airtight container for maximum freshness. You will be amazed at how often you reach for it!
Health Benefits of French Vanilla Granola
1. Digestive Health: The rolled oats are exceptionally rich in fiber, which works as a bulk laxative to ensure smooth movement of food in the colon and support growth of healthy bacteria in the gut. Granola cereal bulk also leaves you feeling fuller for longer, which prevents high-calorie intake.
2. Heart Health: The oats in the low-fat granola have been proven to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol owing to a special fiber known as beta-glucan. This effectively lowers the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: This honey nut granola is rich in antioxidants such as avenanthramides that neutralize harmful free radicals in the body that are responsible for premature aging of the skin. They also prevent the oxidation of LDL that causes clogged arteries.
4. Healthy Protein: Whole grain granola contains high amounts of high-quality protein that is essential in tissue growth and repair. Protein is especially important for vegetarians who don't get adequate amounts of it in their diet.