Green Bean Chips
Our dried green bean chips are crunchy, deliciously filling, and make the perfect nutrient-packed treat. They are also known as French, string, or snap beans, and are actually the immature pods of bean plants. They require a warm, tropical climate to bear their most flavorful produce, and that's why we source ours from Vietnam, known for their premium quality crop.
We've added a sprinkle of salt to our green bean chips to give them a scrumptious balance of crunch and seasoning that you'll simply love. Buy dried string beans for snacking between meals, or add them to a home-made trail mix for an infusion of beautiful color and mouthwatering flavor.
Swap Green Bean Chips for Unhealthy Snacks
If eating healthier is important to you, your pantry should always be stocked with an assortment of dried fruits and vegetables. Make sure to include green bean chips to round out your snack offerings.
Although you should eat all types of chips in moderation, green bean chips provide more of a nutritious punch than other chip varieties. Plus, they taste amazing!
Try these easy ways to start giving your body better sources of food without short-changing your taste buds:
- Take your bulk green bean chips to the office so you never have to use the vending machine again.
- Mix dried green bean chips with other dried vegetable chips for a unique mix of flavors you can't get anywhere else.
- Keep an airtight container of green bean chips in your pantry for immediate use.
- Add green bean chips to your favorite trail mix as an additional source of energy and vitamins.
Health Benefits of Green Beans
Dried French beans are a nutrient powerhouse, containing skin-friendly antioxidants, digestion-boosting fiber and body-loving minerals. And we've become the best source to buy green bean chips online thanks to our quality packaging that ensures ultimate freshness, and our superior customer service that leaves you 100% satisfied.
1. Digestive Health: Green bean chips bulk provides 9% of fiber's recommended daily intake in a 100-gram serving. Fiber prevents constipation through ensuring smooth movement of food in the colon, supports growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, and prevents absorption of cholesterol-binding bile into the bloodstream.
2. Cognitive Health: The salted snap beans contain folates, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin and pyridoxine that nourish the brain to prevent age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's.
3. Mineral Rich: Green beans provide iron for red blood cell production, calcium and phosphorous for bone health, manganese for antioxidant activation, and magnesium for blood pressure regulation.
4. Powerful Antioxidants: A 100-gram serving of the beans provides 23% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. It functions as a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals in the body that are responsible for cell damage. Other antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin and vitamin C maintain the integrity of the skin and mucosa.