Organic Brazil Nuts Raw No Shell
Our certified organic Brazil nuts add a scrumptious nutty taste to salads, cereal, pastries, and can be crushed to whip up some delicious nut butter. All this tastiness is complemented by a highly nutritious profile consisting of minerals, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and a remarkable serving of selenium. Our carefully sealed packaging gives you the confidence to buy bulk organic Brazil nuts and expect mouthwatering freshness in every bite.
Enjoy Organic Raw Brazil Nuts at Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
You can snack on our organic Brazil nuts any time of day, of course. But have you ever considered adding these nutritional powerhouses to your meals? We have ideas for any time of day:
- Breakfast: Sprinkle crushed nuts on your cereal, oatmeal or yogurt, use a Brazil nut butter on toast or add them to pancake batter.
- Lunch: Put Brazil nuts on a loaded baked potato for a different twist. Add a few to a salad in lieu of croutons. Use them in cookies instead of pecans.
- Dinner: Toss sliced Brazil nuts into a stir fry, use them as a coating for pork chops or crush them and add to a chili or soup for a surprise burst of flavor.
- Dessert: Add Brazil nuts to trail mix for a snack that pops a protein wallop. Try them crushed in brownies, or sprinkle them on top of homemade granola bars.
Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts
1. Heart Health: Of the total fats in Brazil nuts, 40% are monounsaturated, which have been proven by the Physicians Health Study to lower levels of LDL. High levels of LDL, the bad cholesterol in the body, increase the risk of heart attacks, stroke, and other coronary ailments. Monounsaturated fats also increase levels of HDL, promoting a healthy cholesterol ratio.
2. Rich in Minerals: The Brazil nuts organic raw nutritional profile consists of a recommended daily intake of 97% copper, 51% phosphorous, 47% magnesium, and 26% manganese. It also contains good levels of potassium, calcium, iron, and zinc. Among the minerals' benefits include preventing osteoporosis, improving cognitive function, managing blood pressure and promoting energy production.
3. Skin Health: Brazil nuts are rich in vitamin E, with a 50 gram serving providing 26% of the recommended dietary intake. Vitamin E promotes elasticity of the skin by fighting free radicals that cause premature ageing.
4. High Selenium Content: 50 grams of the nuts contain 1923% of the recommended daily intake of selenium, making them the best food source of this nutrient. Selenium helps to promote proper thyroid function, maintains a healthy cholesterol balance and boosts the immune system.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Order Organic Raw Brazil Nuts in Bulk for Your Pantry
We carefully shell these organic raw Brazil nuts and ensure nothing but premium quality finds its way into every bag, making Sincerely Nuts your best source to buy raw Brazil nuts organic online! We make it convenient for you to buy them in bulk, too, which will save you money. Not only do you get a lower price the more Brazil nuts you buy, but you can also get free shipping on orders from our site of more than $60.
Are you ready to ramp up your diet with an infusion of tasty Brazil nuts? Nuts should be part of your everyday diet because of their extraordinary health advantages, and having them sitting on your pantry shelf ready to eat will encourage you to embrace this positive habit. Add Brazil nuts to your next order from Sincerely Nuts.