Square Wooden Roasted & Salted Mixed Nuts Tray: Almonds Roasted Salted, Cashews Roasted Salted, Brazil Nuts Roasted Salted, Macadamia Nuts Roasted Salted, Mixed Nuts Roasted Salted
Roasted to bring the flavors to life and salted to make every bite a lip-smacking affair, this mixed nuts gift tray makes a tantalizing treat and an unforgettable present for anyone. The roasted salted mixed nuts gift tray includes the best kosher certified mixed nuts, macadamias, Brazil nuts, cashews, and almonds. Munch through the assorted nuts gift set to treat your palate to titillating taste, get a wholesome fix of nutrients, and go sincerely nuts over the fantastic freshness. If you’re looking for the perfect mixed nuts gift set to crown that special someone’s birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or party, this snack tray certainly won’t disappoint. All the nuts are carefully handpicked for a premium serving and everything comes presented in a beautiful 5-sectional square wooden tray that is perfectly sealed to preserve all the goodness. Experience a mix of unrivaled freshness, fast shipping, and great value for money with sincerely nuts.
Here are some of the wholesome benefits of this roasted salted mixed nuts gift tray:
1. Hard-To-Find Minerals: Brazil Nuts are the best food source of selenium, with a 50-gram serving providing 1923% of the nutrient’s recommended daily intake.
2. Healthy Monounsaturated Fats: The Cashews in this roasted and salted variety nuts tray are a nice source of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, which make up 66% of the nuts’ total fat content and create a balanced lipid profile.
3. Digestive Health: Macadamia nuts provide dietary fiber that promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract and supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
4. High Protein Content: The almonds in our roasted nut tray contain 6 grams of vegan-friendly protein in an ounce, which is crucial for tissue growth and repair.
5. Antioxidant Action: The mixed nuts contain an impressive array of antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin E, and resveratrol.
Small Tray approximately 2 lbs
Large Tray Approximately 4 Lbs