These toffee almonds combine a rich, mouthwatering coating with the finest almonds from the USA for a treat you simply can't get enough of. All this is complemented with a healthy serving of minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants, making this almond toffee treat not only delicious, but wholesome too. And you can confidently buy butter toffee almonds in bulk to satisfy that sweet tooth, as this treat can keep for up to 6 months packed with nothing but delectable flavor.
Health Benefits of Almonds
Almonds aren't just a delicious, simple snack great for satisfying your urge for something quick and crunchy — they're loaded with nutrients and components that contribute to bettering your health when you eat them regularly. Here's why almonds are so amazing:
1. Lower Cholesterol: 64% of the total fats in almonds are monounsaturated, which have been proven by research from the Iowa Health Study to effectively lower LDL (low-density lipoprotein) - the cholesterol responsible for heart problems. In addition to lowering LDL, monounsaturated fats maintain healthy levels of HDL (high-density lipoprotein) that is beneficial to the body.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: With a quarter-cup serving of almonds providing 40% of vitamin E's recommended dietary intake, these nuts help to curb the action of harmful free radicals. Vitamin E is instrumental in maintaining a healthy heart by preventing the oxidation of LDL, leading to a lower chance of clogging the arteries.
3. Blood Pressure regulation: A 23-gram serving of almonds contain 15% of the recommended dietary intake of magnesium, which not only prevents hypertension but also plays a crucial role in managing blood sugar.
4. Energy Production: Butter almond toffee can help to promote energy production due to the high serving of biotin, manganese, and copper. Biotin helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates, while manganese and copper disarm free radicals in the body to free up energy pathways.
Yummy Uses for Toffee Almonds
Our toffee almonds taste amazing and make a satisfying snack all on their own, but if you're looking for creative ways to incorporate them into your cooking or other snacks, you have many options. Here are a few ideas:
- Trail Mix: Crunchy, varied and satisfying, trail mix is a great snack to provide energy and get you through your workday or pack in the kids' lunchboxes for school. If you make your own healthy trail mix at home and are looking for a sweet addition to the nuts, berries and seeds in your combination, throw in some of our tasty toffee almonds. Not only do they add a little crunch and tempting flavor, but they're still healthy!
- Almond Bark: Making a tempting treat for the holidays or just for fun? Our toffee almonds are great to throw in your almond bark. Toss them in your melted chocolate and mix, then pour the concoction onto a lined baking sheet to let it harden. The toffee will add an extra element of sweetness and special crunch to your bark.
- Baked Goods: When you make banana bread, cake or cookies, our toffee almonds are a delicious option for topping your creations with crunch and sweetness.
Buy Toffee Almonds Online Today
Whether you're hoping to snack sweetly or add these morsels into your recipes, buy bulk toffee almonds or the portion of your choosing online from Sincerely Nuts today. We offer free shipping on orders over $60.
Sincerely Nuts is your best bet when looking to buy butter toffee almonds online thanks to our superior packaging that ensures total freshness!