Chopped Dates in Oat Flour
Chopped dates are a versatile treat packed with sumptuous flavor and healthy nutrients. We've coated them in oat flour to prevent them from sticking to each other, making it much easier for you to incorporate them into your recipes; and there is so much you can do! Toss them in salads, bake them into pastries, blend them into a smoothie, top them on ice cream, or just snack on them right out of the bag. And with every scrumptious bite you'll enjoy a wholesome array of nutrients that have made this fruit endure the test of time. These chopped pitted dates are a good source of fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and heart-friendly nutrients. One serving a day is enough to meet the daily recommended intake of a wide range of nutrients.
Great Nutritional Advantages of Dates Rolled in Oat Flour
Dates have become quite popular in recent years. They make an excellent sweetener for baked goods, smoothies, oatmeal and other recipes where people prefer not to use traditional sugar. Many want a more natural source of sweetness, and so they turn to dates. Dates do not produce the blood sugar crashes you encounter with white sugar, which will send blood sugar soaring before it streaks back down. Instead, dates regulate blood sugar levels so they do not become too elevated.
Dates in oat flour have great versatility. They also provide nutritional benefits you might not expect from something so sweet. They contain a slew of powerful minerals that can give you more energy and keep your body in tip-top shape. If you want to protect yourself from disease, then using dates as a sweetener makes an excellent first step. This fruit can help promote cardiovascular and skin health, and they can help keep your digestive system regular thanks to all their fiber as well.
Dates also contain a good deal of carbohydrates. This is concentrated energy. You find many runners who bring dates with them on their long jaunts because the carbs in the dates can be broken down over many miles. You won't see runners noshing on many other whole foods during a race, but they love the sweetness of dates as well as their practicality.
Find Many Uses for Dates in Oat Flour
Runners aren't the only ones who can indulge in dates, of course. You will find you can put date pieces in just about anything, and oftentimes people won't notice. No granola recipe is complete without a healthy dose of dates, and a lot of baked goods now include options for substituting in dates for the white sugar.
You may want to find other ways to employ our dates rolled in oat flour. We encourage you to get as creative as possible when using our foods. We love hearing about unusual ways to consume our tasty snacks. You may want to try:
- Date chutney: Boil the dates in water and let them sit for a couple hours. Then add spices to your liking, such as chili powder, cumin and ginger, along with a dollop of tamarind paste.
- Date muesli: Mix dates, oats, dried fruit, nuts and whatever else you like in your cereal bowl. Sprinkle it on top of yogurt or add in milk and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Date biscuits: You can mix dates into just about any baked good recipe, but it lends an excellent flavor to otherwise mild biscuits. Add the dates right before cooking.
With imagination and experimentation, you can find many ways to make dates a useful part of your pantry.
Health Benefits of Dates
1. Rich in Fiber: Chopped dates bulk contains high levels of fiber, which promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids. Fiber also supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon to ensure thorough digestion of food.
2. Powerful Antioxidants: Dried dates are an excellent source of antioxidants that prevent cell damage by combatting harmful free radicals. The antioxidants include lutein, zeaxanthin and vitamin A, which promote skin and eye health.
3. Healthy Minerals: These fruits provide calcium, magnesium and phosphorous that are essential in bone health. They also contain iron for red blood cell production, zinc for skin health, and manganese for energy production.
4. Heart Health: Dates are one of the best food sources of potassium, containing 16% of the recommended daily intake in a 100-gram serving. This electrolyte regulates blood pressure to ensure proper cardiovascular health.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Buy Chopped Dates in Oat Flour From Sincerely Nuts
Once you sample our premium quality and mouthwatering freshness, you'll never look elsewhere to buy chopped dates online. You can stock up your pantry by ordering date pieces in bulk, plus you get free shipping when you spend more than $60 on your order. Contact Sincerely Nuts today to get started.