Dried Apples Diced
Our diced apple pieces come bite-sized to create the perfect quick snack on the go. We get the finest dried diced apples from China and carefully pack them to ensure unmatched freshness. So you can expect deliciously chewy texture and enticingly sweet flavor that has made apples one of the most popular fruits the world over. And if you can stop yourself from snacking through the whole bag, you'll realize just how sumptuous your recipes can be with a bit of dried apple slices tossed in there. Try them out in your pastries, salads, ice cream or oatmeal and spruce up your dishes with a bit of sweetness. You'll be treating yourself to a whole lot of wholesomeness too. Every serving is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and digestion-friendly fiber.
Chopped Dried Apples Each Day Keep the Doctor Away
The old saying about apples and your health is actually true. These fruits have an array of nutritional benefits that help keep your body in tip-top shape. They make a fantastic source of antioxidants, which can help lower your risk of developing cancer by neutralizing the free radicals in your body. Regular doses of apples also decrease your risk of having a stroke.
So how can you use apples as part of your daily routine? While many people associate them with dessert because they're so sweet, you can also try them in other dishes, too. Here are a few ways to incorporate our dried apples for sale into any meal of the day:
- Breakfast: Spread toast with honey and sprinkle dried apples and a bit of cinnamon on top. Add to oatmeal along with chopped pecans. Toss into pancake batter for a surprisingly good twist on a traditional breakfast food.
- Lunch and dinner: Add dried apples to pumpkin- or squash-based soups or stews. The combination is memorable. Top salads with apples instead of croutons to save calories and up your fiber content.
- Snack: Make Apple Pie Energy Balls by combining dried apples, almond butter, a dash of honey, raw oats and raisins in a food processor. Pulse until mixed, then form dough into balls.
Health Benefits of Apples
1. Neurological Health: A study in the Journal of Experimental Biology and Medicine has proven apples to be effective at promoting neurological health. This has been linked to quercetin, a powerful antioxidant found in the fruit, which protects brain cells from damage.
2. Digestive Health: A significant portion of dried diced apples bulk is comprised of fiber. One serving provides 12% of the daily recommended intake of the nutrient that ensures smooth movement of food in the gut.
3. Reduce Diabetes Risk: It's been proven that eating 1 serving of apples a day can reduce the risk of type II diabetes by up to 28%. This is credited to the high serving of soluble fiber.
4. Heart Health: Phytonutrient compounds found in dried diced apples prevent the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, leading to a reduced chance of developing narrowed arteries.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Wondering Where to Buy Dried Apples? Order From Sincerely Nuts
Cap this all off with the friendliest customer service around and you'll never look elsewhere to buy dried diced apples online. Plus, when you order more than $60 worth of dried fruit, nuts, seeds or whatever else you need in your pantry, you receive free shipping. Buy in bulk to get our best pricing!