Roasted Pumpkin Seed Flour
Pumpkin seeds are one of nature's healthiest treats. With an abundance of vitamins, fiber and protein to help you get through a long day, pumpkin seeds taste great and offer a convenient option for on-the-go snacking. But did you know you can even turn these superfoods into a flour? Imagine preparing baked goods with roasted pumpkin seed flour that includes that subtle, nutty taste, as well as the many health benefits that come with this unique seed.
People have been enjoying pumpkin seeds as a tasty snack and delicious addition to recipes of all types for thousands of years. Their versatility makes them a fantastic ingredient. You can make the pumpkin seed the centerpiece of the meal by grinding it into flour. You can employ this flour in so many ways, such as:
- In pancakes and waffles
- As a base for cookies and cakes
- For breads and muffins
Go Gluten Free With Roasted Pumpkin Seed Flour
Are you on a gluten-free diet, or do you have a loved one with celiac disease? Finding suitable substitutes for traditional wheat-containing flour can be difficult. Using our pumpkin seed flour offers a fantastic alternative. It contains no gluten — only dry roasted pumpkin seed kernels. In addition to allowing you to bake your favorite baked goods without gluten, our flour also has nutritional power you won't find in bleached flour.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Flour
Pumpkin seed flour contains a healthy dose of fiber, which will keep you full for a longer time than traditional flour. It also includes a large amount of iron, which helps your body make the hemoglobin that carries oxygen through your blood. Without iron, you become run down and tired. Pumpkin seed flour becomes an essential part of your healthy lifestyle. It can even promote better sleep thanks to the tryptophan in pumpkin seeds, and better sleep can lower anxiety and stress levels.
Other health benefits of pumpkin seed flower are:
1. High in Copper: Pumpkin seeds provide nearly a fifth of your daily recommended allowance of copper, a valuable nutrient that assists your body with immune function. Copper also maintains healthy bones and nerves and builds stronger blood vessels.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: You can protect your cells from the harmful free radicals that can lead to the development of many diseases. Antioxidants also reduce inflammation.
3. Improves Heart Health: You can see reductions in high cholesterol and blood pressure from eating pumpkin seeds. This may be tied to the increase in the nitric oxide that occurs when you eat roasted pumpkin seeds.
4. Decreases Blood Sugar Levels: For those with diabetes, pumpkin seeds make an ideal snack. They can slash your blood sugar, thanks in part to the high magnesium content.
Buy Roasted Pumpkin Seed Flour in Bulk From Sincerely Nuts
Sincerely Nuts can supply you with all the pumpkin seed flour you need for your favorite recipes. Plus, when you purchase it in bulk, you get discounted pricing. Order more than $60 in merchandise to receive free shipping. Buy our bulk pumpkin seed flour today.