Honey Baked Pecans
These honey glazed pecans are great at satisfying your sweet tooth and hitting you with a crunch that will leave you itching for more. We create this mouthwatering snack by first picking the best raw pecans in Israel, masterfully roasting them, followed by a generous coating of honey. The resulting blend between the buttery pecans and sweet honey is something you just have to taste to believe. Honey baked pecans are perfect for snacking whenever you want to add a bit of scrumptiousness to your day, and taste delish when added to your favorite desserts. And it's quite the healthy treat too! Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, fiber, heart-healthy fats and powerful antioxidants.
Health Benefits of Pecans
Pecans are buttery, creamy and crunchy, making a perfectly satisfying snack — especially with our honey glaze. But their fantastic flavor isn't all pecans have to boast — they're also packed with nutrients that are beneficial to your body when eaten in moderation. Here's what pecans do for your health:
1. Lower Cholesterol: Honey coated pecans are rich in oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat linked to reduced incidences of heart attacks and strokes. According to the Iowa Women's Health Study, monounsaturated fats lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Mineral Dense: A quarter-cup serving of pecans provides a recommended daily intake of 196% manganese, 133% copper, 40% phosphorous, 32% iron and 30% magnesium. The nuts also contain a variety of B-complex vitamins including thiamin, folate, niacin and pantothenic acid.
3. Antioxidant Activity: Honey toasted pecans are an excellent source of vitamin E, with 100 grams providing 163% of the recommended daily intake. Vitamin E prevents cell damage to boost skin health, and also slows down rancidity allowing you to safely buy honey roasted peanuts in bulk.
4. Weight Loss: Pecans can play a role in weight loss by preventing high calorie intake during meals. This is due to the high protein and fiber content that promotes a feeling of fullness.
With our packaging that seals in the freshness, our quality that is unrivaled, and our customer service that leaves a smile on your face, you'll never look elsewhere to buy honey covered pecans online.
How to Use Our Honey Baked Pecans
Our crispy, sweet honey baked pecans are heavenly all on their own, but if you want to spice up your snacking or cooking life by adding them to other recipes, they make a great ingredient in so many treats. Here are a few ideas for incorporating our honey baked pecans into everything you eat:
- Trail Mix: Packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruits and sometimes chocolate, trail mix can be whatever you want it to be, and it always gives you the energy you need on the go. When you make your own from scratch, add our honey baked pecans for sweetness, crunch and creaminess that will make your favorite snack even better.
- Yogurt: Make your own yummy yogurt parfait by adding our honey baked pecans and fresh or dried berries to your favorite yogurt for a sweet, nutritious treat.
- Salad: Sprinkle our honey baked pecans over your salad for some extra crunch that won't compromise your nutrition.
- Baked Goods: Whether you're whipping up cookies, cake or dessert bread, our honey baked pecans go wonderfully with every sweet.
Buy Honey Baked Pecans Online
Whether you need honey baked pecans for snacking or bulk honey baked pecans for cooking purposes, Sincerely Nuts always provides the highest quality and fullest flavor. Order online today — free shipping on orders over $60.
Pecans, Peanut and/or Cottonseed Oil, Sucrose, Honey, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, and Salt.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
If not refrigerated, store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months. If refrigerated, shelf life is up to 6 months.
Country of Origin