Honey Roasted Almonds
Is it possible to bring together sweet, smoky and salty flavors in one satisfying snack? Our honey roasted almonds prove that indeed it is. The perfect mix of healthy and still a bit indulgent, our almonds also deliver a powerful nutritional punch you will appreciate whether you are watching your weight or just want to feed your kids snacks that will keep them full and energized.
Our honey roasted almonds really hit the spot. You might need a little extra pick-me-up in the afternoon at the office or want more calories to fuel a long hike. Either way, honey roasted almonds make the perfect snack. They taste fantastic, and they give you strength to power through work or play. You can also get creative with them. You can eat them by the handful, or you can incorporate them into other recipes.
Bake With Honey Roasted Almonds
What's one great way to employ our almonds? Put them in your favorite recipes. You can always substitute these for regular almonds in anything you bake, giving the end product an extra kick and exotic flavor. You can also try these fun ideas:
- Cookies: Chop our honey roasted almonds and add them to oatmeal raisin cookie batter for an entirely new take on this classic treat.
- Cinnamon buns: Instead of pouring pecans atop your favorite pastry, substitute our honey roasted almonds. You can even skip the icing when you have these sweet nuts available.
- Banana bread: Substitute our honey roasted almonds for the walnuts you usually add to your banana bread. The irresistible result will make this your family's favorite homemade treat.
Plus, in addition to offering a fun twist on baked goods, almonds actually have a lot of nutritional advantages. Unlike so many additives to baked goods, these are good for you. You can pile on the honey roasted almonds without worrying about ruining your diet. In fact, you may even find you have an easier time losing weight when you eat them.
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. High in Protein and Fiber: Our almonds act as a natural appetite suppressant because they fill you up so effectively. Fiber can lower cholesterol and control your blood sugar levels. Protein helps with muscle repair after a long workout. Both will satiate your appetite and keep you full for hours.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: Like all nuts, almonds have antioxidants, which help guard you against the dangerous effects of free radicals. A diet rich in antioxidants can also fight against cancer.
3. Lower Your Blood Pressure: Did you know almonds include loads of magnesium — nearly a third of your daily supply? It helps to control blood pressure. Those with low magnesium levels often have high blood pressure, according to studies.
4. Help With Weight Loss: Are you trying to lose a few pounds? Then up your intake of almonds. In addition to keeping you full and reducing your chances of overeating, almonds have been tied to weight loss in several studies.
Buy Bulk Honey Roasted Almonds From Sincerely Nuts
Sincerely Nuts sells the best-quality snacks you can find, and we allow you to buy in bulk so you can stock your pantry. The greater the size of your order, the less you pay per pound for our tasty honey roasted almonds. Get in touch today to place your order — and receive free shipping if your order totals more than $60.
Approximately 250 pieces per pound.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx 15.2Servings Per Container
Serving size1/4 cup (30g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g18%
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
Dietary Fiber 3g11%
Total Sugars 6g
Includes 5g Added Sugars9%
0%Vitamin D omcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
ALMONDS, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA &/OR SAFFLOWER &/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), HONEY, SALT, CORN MALTODEXTRIN. CONTAINS ALMONDS.
Country of Origin
Store at room temperature for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."