Honey Roasted Sesame Sticks
What could be a better pick-me-up than honey roasted sesame sticks available when your cravings for crunchy snacks strike?
Our honey sesame sticks combine sweet flavor and an appetizing crunch to make an all-time classic snack. This crispy treat is great for holidays, parties and everything in between. And with the finest sesame seeds from the United States as the main ingredient, you're assured of munching on superior quality with every single bite. We also add a bit of beet and turmeric into the mix for a unique flavor that you won't find elsewhere.
Buy honey sesame sticks for use in decorating your desserts, with the beautiful golden brown hue adding an enticing appeal to any snack table. And there is a whole lot of wholesomeness accompanying the delicious flavor. You'll enjoy skin-friendly antioxidants, digestion-boosting fiber, and numerous minerals and vitamins for all-round health.
Clever Uses for Honey Roasted Sesame Sticks
We completely understand if your go-to method of eating bulk honey roasted sesame sticks is straight from your hand. However, you might want to hold a few in reserve. After all, honey roasted sesame sticks can add an appetizing flavor and unique texture to a variety of foods.
The next time you bake or cook a meal, consider making these honey roasted sesame sticks substitutions and add-ons:
- Sprinkle slightly crushed honey roasted sesame sticks on savory soups and salads for an unexpected pick-me-up.
- Roll meats in a coating of crushed honey roasted sesame sticks instead of breadcrumbs.
- Use crumbled sesame sticks as a crunchy topping on veggies and gratins rather than crispy fried onions.
Over time, you will notice tons of opportunities for honey roasted sesame sticks to revitalize your mealtimes. Be sure to buy in bulk to always have enough on hand!
Health Benefits of Sesame Seeds
1. Cardiovascular Health: Sesame seeds are rich in oleic acid, which makes up about half of the monounsaturated fatty acid content. Oleic acid reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol to lower the risk of heart attacks and stroke. The high serving of iron also promotes cardiovascular health by ensuring optimal production of red blood cells.
2. Mineral Rich: A 100-gram serving of the seeds provides 453% of the recommended daily intake of copper, which is essential in energy production and antioxidant activation. Sesame also provides zinc, magnesium, manganese, selenium and phosphorous.
3. Brain Health: Sesame seed snacks contain B vitamins such as pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamin and niacin that nourish cells in the brain to prevent age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's.
4. Protein Rich: 100 grams of sesame provides 18 grams of protein, which translates to 32% of the nutrient's recommended daily intake. Protein is essential in tissue growth and also works with the fiber in honey roasted sesame seeds bulk to prevent overeating.
Buy honey roasted sesame sticks online from us for unmatched freshness and superior customer service.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 11.4Servings Per Container
Serving size40g (~1.4 oz.)
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g20%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 21g7%
Dietary Fiber 2g-
Total Sugars 4g
Includes 4g Added Sugars8%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron (Reduced Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Sesame Seeds, Honey Coating (Sucrose, Wheat Starch, Honey), Bulgur Wheat (Tack Blend (Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Beet Powder (Color), Turmeric (Color).
Country of Origin
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good. Have lots of honey in them. Gave some as Christmas presents and everyone loved them.