Honey Sliced Almonds
Looking for a healthy but delectable treat to take to work, pack in the kids' lunchboxes or keep in the pantry to munch on when you're trying to avoid a craving? Sweet, crunchy and natural, honey sliced almonds are here for your enjoyment. These delicious, protein-packed nut slivers are topped with a sugary honey glaze for an oh-so-sweet snack you don't have to feel guilty about.
Health Benefits of Almonds
Unlike candies and cookies you might turn to when you have a hankering for a sweet snack, all-natural honey sliced almonds offer numerous health benefits. Here's what makes them nutritious, as well as delicious.
1. Heart Health: Research by the Physicians Health Study indicates that monounsaturated fats are heart-healthy because they lower LDL — or harmful cholesterol — levels. Containing 64 percent monounsaturated fats in their fat content, almonds are a prime source for this cholesterol-lowering fatty acid. Also, almonds contain high vitamin E levels, which helps prevent LDL from oxidizing and contributes to the reduction of clogged arteries.
2. Blood Sugar Regulation: Our honey sliced almonds are packed with high soluble fiber content and low carbohydrates, as well as healthy levels of magnesium. With 15 percent of your daily recommended magnesium intake and plenty of healthy fiber, this snack can contribute to better control of blood sugar levels, managing metabolic syndrome and helping type II diabetes.
3. Healthy Mineral Content: Did you know almonds are packed with healthy minerals? Our almonds contain substantial servings of copper, potassium, phosphorous, manganese and biotin, all of which help enhance the body's production of energy, assist in metabolizing fats and carbohydrates and contribute to building stronger teeth and bones. Also, with 6g of protein in every ounce of almonds, the nuts are rich in protein, which serves to repair body tissue and enhance satiety.
4. Rich Antioxidant Content: In a 23-gram serving of almonds, you receive 40 percent of your recommended daily vitamin E intake, and their skin is rich with polyphenol antioxidants. These healthy components help maintain healthy skin, prevent LDL oxidization for better cholesterol and reduce the risk of clogged arteries.
5. Weight Management: Our honey sliced almonds are high in fiber, with 3.5g of the helpful nutrient in every ounce of nuts. Fiber is a friend of digestion, and in conjunction with the protein found in almonds, it increases the feeling of fullness, curbs the appetite and decreases excess snacking, as well as promotes a lower calorie intake when you eat meals. This can help you manage and lose weight.
In addition, almonds contain high levels of magnesium, which also leads to lower blood sugar and helps reduce cravings. These honey sliced almonds are a healthy snack that will keep you full and satisfied while benefiting other aspects of your diet, as well.
Buy Honey Sliced Almonds Online
Looking to enjoy a large amount of honey sliced almonds for a party or keep your pantry stocked for your own snacking? Order your bulk honey sliced almonds from Sincerely Nuts today. Free shipping on orders over $60.
Almonds, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola &/OR Safflower &/or Sunflower Oil), Honey, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin). Contains Almonds.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat14g 22%
Saturated Fat1g 5%
Total Carbohydrate9g 3%
Dietary Fiber3g 12%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store at room temperature for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin