Jumbo Corn Kernels
Our extra large corn kernels are bursting with scrumptious flavor and packed with a mouthwatering crunch with every single bite. Sincerely Nuts takes the finest corn, gives it a masterful roast, and follows that with a light touch of salt to perfectly complement the taste. What results is a treat you simply won't get enough of. And it isn't only tasty, but nutritious too! Corn has been a staple of many cultures the world over, even discovered in the ruins of civilizations that existed thousands of years ago. Every serving contains a healthy mix of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and radical-fighting antioxidants.
Add Our Jumbo Corn Kernels to Your Favorite Recipes
Everyone wants to have healthier meals. Here’s one way you can accomplish that goal — add in our large corn kernels to your favorite recipes. You will get a new flavor combination that will excite your family. In fact, they may be so excited they won’t even realize you’re feeding them something that’s good for them, in addition to tasting great.
If you haven’t cooked with corn nuts before, you may be hesitant to add them to any recipe. We promise, you really can’t go wrong no matter what you try. But just to get you started, here are a few easy, low-risk ideas:
- Put corn nuts in savory breads, such as zucchini or oatmeal. The mellowness of the corn will blend perfectly with these tastes.
- Add corn kernels to chilis and soups. They will give these dishes a new texture you will appreciate.
- Toss a few jumbo popcorn kernels in a stir fry. The corn will add crunchiness and a grainy taste that you will relish.
Experimenting in the kitchen will help you find your own winning combinations. Don’t be afraid to combine our corn with sweet foods, too. You may be surprised what an amazing mixture those flavors produce.
Health Benefits of Corn
1. Powerful Antioxidants: Corn is an excellent source of antioxidants, containing a wholesome array of flavonoids, carotenoids and polyphenol antioxidants. The grain provides a good serving of ferulic acid, which fights harmful free radicals, even higher than that found in wheat, rice and oats.
2. Vitamins and Minerals: Every serving contains B-complex vitamins, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, and iron. Corn prevents pellagra, which results as a deficiency in vitamin B3, and also aids in the formation of bones and metabolism of fats and protein.
3. Blood Sugar Control: The combination of fiber, protein, and B-complex vitamins makes corn effective in controlling blood sugar. The fiber and protein content steadies uptake of sugar into the bloodstream through the control of movement of food in the gut.
4. Digestive Health: A cup of corn contains 4-6 grams of fiber, which is crucial in ensuring proper movement of food in the gut. This prevents constipation, bloating and stomach cramps. Fiber also supports the growth of friendly bacteria in the colon.
Purchase Our Jumbo Popcorn Kernels Today
If you're looking to buy jumbo corn nuts online, then count on Sincerely Nuts for that perfect combo between quality and freshness. We use superior packaging, allowing you to buy jumbo corn kernels in bulk and enjoy uncompromised taste, texture and nutrition.
Remember, when you buy in bulk, you pay less per pound, and you can stock up on your favorite corn kernels. When you store them in a cool and dry location, they will remain fresh for up to six months. Also, if you spend more than $60, you’ll receive free shipping. Get in touch with us today to place your order.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat4g 6%
Saturated Fat0.5 3%
Total Carbohydrate20g 7%
Dietary Fiber1g 4%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Corn, Corn Oil, Salt. Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are good for snacking day or night and added to soups and salads