Milk Chocolate Almonds
Milk chocolate covered almonds are the perfect treat to pamper yourself or gift to that special someone. With a scrumptious combination between the freshest California almonds and smooth, decadent chocolate, you simply won't get enough of this almond milk chocolate snack. And with our perfectly sealed packaging, you have the confidence to buy milk chocolate almonds in bulk and experience nothing but freshness. You can store these treats for up to six months and they retain their delicious taste.
Everyone loves dessert. Some would argue it's the best part of any meal. But over-indulging isn't good for your health or your waistline. You need to make smart choices to satisfy your sweet tooth yet not go overboard on the sugar. Milk chocolate-covered almonds allow you to do this. The almonds deliver needed nutrition, such as protein and healthy fats. Each one has just enough chocolate to make it feel like a dessert, but not so much that you throw off your entire day's diet.
This optimal blend of sweetness and health will keep you energized all day long. You can enjoy our chocolate almonds as a daily dessert, dipping into your stash after dinner as you savor a few minutes by yourself before going to bed. You can make dessert a family affair and play fun games with your almonds, such as using them to help little ones learn to count. Or you can serve them at the dinner table, encouraging time for conversation and sharing as you get your chocolate fix.
Use Our Milk Chocolate Almonds in Other Recipes
We have to be honest, eating chocolate almonds by themselves is a pretty awesome experience. The chocolate complements the smoky flavor of the almonds for an unforgettable taste you will find yourself thinking about throughout the day. It's perfectly acceptable to eat our almonds by themselves whenever you feel like it!
But we know many people also enjoy eating milk chocolate almonds as part of a recipe. So we've put together a few ideas for incorporating our almonds into dishes you can enjoy for breakfast or a fun snack for a party. Dig into these:
- Chocolate almond muffins: Use a recipe for blueberry muffins, but instead of blueberries substitute chopped chocolate almonds.
- Chocolatey trail mix: Combine chocolate-covered almonds, dried cherries, dried mango, peanuts, pretzel sticks and sunflower seeds for a combo that balances sweet and salt.
- Chocolate strawberry smoothie: Add chocolate almonds, plain Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, half a frozen banana and three cubes of ice to a blender and process until creamy.
We could go on and on with ways to incorporate chocolate almonds into a healthy diet, but you get the idea. You can use them in just about any recipe! If you can imagine it, you can make it. Plus, you get the fiber, antioxidants and other advantages of eating almonds when you use these snacks for your daily cooking and baking. That's a great reason to ramp up your consumption of milk chocolate almonds.
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Lowers Cholesterol: According to multiple health studies, a regular intake of almonds has been proven to lower levels of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) that is commonly referred to as bad cholesterol. This is due to the action of healthy monounsaturated fats, with one ounce of the nuts containing 14g.
2. Skin Health: Almonds are one of the leading sources of vitamin E, with a quarter-cup serving containing 40% of its recommended daily intake. The skins of the nuts are also rich in polyphenol antioxidants, which work with vitamin E to neutralize free radicals that cause premature skin aging.
3. Blood Sugar Control: A study by the American Diabetes Association has shown that adding almonds to the diet can better help regulate blood sugar levels. This is linked to the high levels of soluble fiber and low carbohydrate content, with only 2.5g of carbs in almonds being digestible. The presence of magnesium, which is used to manage type II diabetes, also leads to improved sugar regulation.
4. Digestive Health: One ounce of almonds contains 3.5g of fiber that is essential in maintaining a healthy digestive system. Fiber enhances bowel movement to prevent constipation and nourishes wholesome bacteria in the gut, which help to properly break up food matter.
Buy Chocolate Covered Almonds From Us
Sincerely Nuts gives you the best source to buy milk chocolate almonds online thanks to a strict, kosher-certified process that ensures unmatched quality in every bite! Your family will love these treats so much, you may need to stock up so you can pull them out of the pantry whenever they need a quick snack. We offer bulk options that can help you save money, plus we provide free shipping on orders of more than $60. Contact us to make your purchase today.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat14g 22%
Saturated Fat5g 25%
Total Carbohydrate19g 6%
Dietary Fiber3g 8%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin