Milk Chocolate Cashews
These milk chocolate covered cashews are whipped up to satisfy your cravings for chocolate and nuts in one delicious swoop. With a chocolaty coating that melts in your mouth followed by a crunchy delight underneath, this snack is certain to brighten up any day. And you can confidently buy milk chocolate cashews in bulk with us and avoid the disappointment of melted chocolate and broken nuts, all thanks to our carefully sealed packaging.
Milk chocolate cashews make an ideal snack for any time of the day. Even when you crave a midmorning snack, you can justify indulging in a dessert-like treat because of the spectacular nutritional benefits of cashews. They contain a slew of good-for-you vitamins and minerals.
Plus, chocolate also includes antioxidants. You can get a lot of energy from the quick hit of sugar in the chocolate as well. If you feel your energy flagging midmorning, a couple of milk chocolate-covered cashews can revive your focus and make you feel as though you can power through until lunch.
Best of all, you don’t have to overindulge when you enjoy chocolate cashews. If you have a sweet tooth — and most of us do — you can satisfy it with just a few nuts. This saves you calories.
If you eat a cookie or brownie, for instance, you will likely finish the whole thing. By enjoying milk chocolate-covered cashews instead, you are less likely to keep piling up the calories. You also get healthy fats and a good dose of protein that will keep you full for hours to come.
Chocolate-Covered Cashews Make Great Party Snacks
Do you have a special event coming up? Whether you are hosting a child’s birthday party or your parents’ anniversary bash, you can incorporate chocolate cashews into the menu. Every party needs snacks you can set out ahead of time to help guests curb their hunger before the big meal.
Add a few goblets of milk chocolate-covered cashews around the room, and you won’t have any famished partygoers constantly asking when dinner will be served. Leave the dishes out for after dinner, too. They can serve as a quick and easy dessert.
Let Kids Make Their Own Trail Mix With Chocolate-Covered Cashews
You can also use chocolate cashews in other ways for special occasions. Have you ever considered having a trail mix bar for a children’s party? This offers an outstanding way to allow your small guests to engage in an activity while also saving you the trouble of assembling party favors yourself. Plus, trail mix is much healthier than traditional party favors, such as cookies or candy. On a table, put out dishes full of these ingredients:
- Chocolate-covered cashews
- Sunflower seeds
- Dried peaches
Place a spoon in each dish. Give a bag to each one of your child’s friends. Invite them to walk around the table and fill their bag with one or two scoops of every treat they find appealing. When they come to the end, have them hold the top of the bag closed while you tie a ribbon around it. Then invite them to shake the tightly closed bag to combine their trail mix. Other parents will be copying this idea for their next parties, too.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Powerful Antioxidants: According to the Iowa Women's Health Study, increased nut intake can effectively lower the risk of developing coronary and cardiovascular disease. This is due to the presence of antioxidants, which prevent the action of harmful free radicals and reduce cellular damage. Among the benefits of antioxidants is preventing the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, lowering the chances of developing clogged arteries.
2. Boosts Immune System: A 40-gram serving of cashews milk chocolate contains 21% of the recommended daily intake of zinc, which is essential in maintaining a strong immune system. Zinc also helps in keeping the skin looking healthy by reducing the appearance of scars caused by acne.
3. Weight Loss: Cashews can help in losing and managing weight owing to their good serving of protein. A quarter cup of the nuts contains about 5g of protein, which increases a feeling of fullness, preventing overeating during meals. Protein is also the cornerstone to cellular growth and repair, with nut consumption encouraged in vegan and vegetarian diets to supplement the nutrient.
4. Lower Cholesterol: The nuts are rich in monounsaturated fats that have been proven to lower levels of LDL. The healthy fatty acids in cashew milk chocolate also raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol, preventing coronary heart disease.
Purchase Chocolate Cashews Online From Sincerely Nuts
Count on Sincerely Nuts when looking to buy milk chocolate cashews online, and enjoy premium quality and unrivaled freshness. When you buy in bulk, you get the best pricing. You can also save on shipping, which you get for free when you place an order for more than $60. Contact us today to begin your order.
IngredientsMilk Chocolate(Sugar, Cocoa Butter,Milk Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, (Emulsifier) Vanilla, Salt) Partially Hydrogenated palm kernel oil, Cocoa, Dry Whey (Milk) Nonfat dry milk, Cashews and Confectioners Glaze. Contains Cashews,Milk and Soy. Approximately 90 pieces per pound.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat15g 23%
Saturated Fat9g 44%
Total Carbohydrate21g 7%
Dietary Fiber1g 3%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought some of these as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend as she loves cashews and chocolate and I thought what better. We shared some and they are good and tasty for sure. There is a lot of chocolate on each cashew. The cashews inside are great, and the chocolate itself is good but nothing super special. I do recommend these for anyone looking for chocolate covered cashews at a great price!