Milk Chocolate Peanuts
Our milk chocolate covered peanuts are the go-to snack when you're looking for that delicious mix between a chocolate and nutty taste. We use freshly roasted peanuts from the USA and cover them with a generous coating of milk chocolate to create a treat that is nothing but decadent. This is the perfect chocolate covered peanuts gift for your loved one or that snack that puts a smile on your face even in the worst of days. Peanuts are renowned for their antioxidant activity that is even more potent than that in beets, apples and carrots. They also contain minerals, vitamins, heart-healthy fats, and fiber to keep your digestion in prime condition. And we ensure that this peanut chocolate treat is carefully packed to prevent any melting even when delivered on extra hot days.
Why Should You Indulge With Milk Chocolate Covered Peanuts?
Everyone deserves a little indulgence now and then — but the key word is "little." While dessert should not be the main focus of your daily meals, it provides a satisfying capper on a delicious eating experience, and denying yourself a dessert will only lead to binging later if you try to be too strict. Instead, compromise by picking a dessert that has nutritional value as well as a sweet taste.
Milk chocolate peanuts are the perfect balance between good-tasting and good-for-you. Milk chocolate has a surprising number of health benefits, such as:
- Lower blood pressure: Chocolate has anti-inflammatory properties that are good for your heart. The flavonoids can thin the blood, too, and those two things add up to decreased blood pressure.
- Suppresses coughs: Have you ever heard of theobromine? This compound present in milk chocolate can eliminate a cough by calming the nerve that carries the "cough" message to your nervous system.
- Boosts your brain: Alzheimer's disease and dementia are brought on by plaque that clogs the brain. Milk chocolate can protect against the development of these so-called "sticky proteins."
- Low glycemic index: A small amount of chocolate will not give you the sugar high that leads to later crashes. Instead, it supplies a steadier amount of energy.
Plus, researchers have found that milk chocolate can actually cheer you up. It has a stimulating effect on the brain that makes you feel good. Turn that frown upside down — it's just one more reason milk chocolate peanuts are a worthy snack.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
1. Heart Health: Peanuts are a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which have been linked to lower incidences of heart problems. According to the Nurses' Health Study, they do this by lowering bad (LDL) cholesterol and raising good (HDL) cholesterol.
2. Minerals and Vitamins: Peanuts provide manganese, copper, phosphorous and molybdenum. They also contain good levels of B-complex vitamins that include thiamin, niacin, pantothenic acid and folates.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: A 100-gram serving of peanuts provides 8 grams of vitamin E. This lipid-soluble antioxidant protects the mucus membrane to promote skin health. It also slows down rancidity allowing you to safely buy milk chocolate peanuts in bulk.
4. Rich in Protein: A quarter cup of peanuts provides 19% of the recommended daily intake of protein. This nutrient is essential in cellular growth and repair. It also increases satiety to prevent overeating.
Buy Bulk Milk Chocolate Peanuts Online From Sincerely Nuts
You will crave more and more of our peanuts from the moment you taste them, which makes ordering them in bulk a good idea. You also get lower per-pound pricing when you purchase larger bags and free shipping if you spend more than $60. So you should expect premium quality and mouthwatering taste, which makes Sincerely Nuts your best source to buy milk chocolate peanuts online! Contact us today to place your order.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat15g 23%
Saturated Fat6g 30%
Total Carbohydrate17g 6%
Dietary Fiber4g 16%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin