Deluxe Dried Fruit Tray
Experience an exotic fix of flavor with our extra-tasty mixed dried fruit tray. This 5-sectional deliciousness-filled tray comes with kosher certified dried figs, pitted prunes, medjool dates, pineapple tidbits & mango slices. We’ve sourced the best of these exotic fruits from around the world and handpicked every one of them to create a dried fruit mix tray of uncompromising quality. And we’re known for being sincerely nuts about freshness. That’s why we’ve diligently sealed every assorted fruit tray to treat you to a combination of taste, texture, and aroma that you’ll absolutely love. Add in the eye-catching round wooden tray and you end up with a mixed dried fruit set that makes the perfect birthday, anniversary, housewarming or just-because gift. Count on Sincerely Nuts for a premium mixed dried fruit tray that is priced to give you great value for money.
Here are some of the wholesome benefits of the assorted mixed fruits:
1. Digestive Health: Dried mango slices provide insoluble dietary fiber that aids in the smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation.
2. Rich in Vitamin C: The dried pineapple tidbits are an exceptional source of vitamin C that strengthens immunity and neutralizes harmful free radicals by working as an antioxidant.
3. Variety of Minerals: The Medjool dates in this mixed dried fruit tray contain manganese, calcium, copper, and potassium that are involved in everything from bone development to sodium regulation.
4. Rich in Potassium: The high content of potassium in dried figs promotes heart health by regulating blood pressure. The electrolyte also ensures the health of the nervous system and reduces urinary loss of calcium.
5. Eye Health: Dried prunes contain zeaxanthin-an antioxidant that is absorbed into the eye to offer protection against harmful UV rays and prevent the onset of age-related macular degeneration.
Tray is approximately 2 lbs
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.