We use a timeless recipe to whip up our gourmet peanut brittle crunch, creating a treat that will have those fond childhood memories rushing back. Made using the best peanuts from the USA, this peanut brittle candy is perfect for watching ball games, feasting on before hitting the gym, or snacking away in those wee hours of the morning when the munchies creep in. And all that scrumptiousness is bundled with a whole lot of wholesomeness. Every serving is packed with minerals, vitamins, fiber, heart-healthy fats, and powerful antioxidants. In fact, peanuts have more antioxidants than apples, beets or carrots. If there is one thing that separates good peanut brittle from great peanut brittle, it's the crunch.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
Peanuts are everyone's favorite nut for their salty, sweet flavor, satisfying crunch and filling nature, but did you know this nutty temptation is also extremely nutritious? Here's why eating peanuts in moderation is beneficial for your health:
1. Heart Healthy: Peanuts are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats. According to the Adventist Health Study, these fatty acids lower levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol and raise those of good (HDL) cholesterol.
2. Minerals and Vitamins: A quarter cup serving of peanuts provides a recommended dietary intake of 88% biotin, 47% copper, 36% manganese, 28% vitamin B3, 22% folate, and 20% phosphorous. These nutrients help in energy production, bone formation, and brain health.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Peanuts are rich in resveratrol, p-coumaric acid and vitamin E. These antioxidants fight free radicals to improve skin health and even reduce the risk of stroke. They also slow down rancidity, allowing you to confidently buy peanut brittle in bulk.
4. High Protein Content: Vegan peanut brittle is a god source of protein, which is essential in cellular growth and repair. It also contributes towards weight loss by reducing overeating through increasing satiety. Thanks to our superior packaging, you'll enjoy irresistible freshness that will keep you coming back for more. Whether you want to put together a nice peanut brittle gift basket or just sample a snack from your early days, count on Sincerely Nuts as your source to buy peanut brittle online.
How Is Peanut Brittle Made?
As a crunchy, sweet and satisfying confection made of broken pieces of sugar candy embedded with delicious peanuts, peanut brittle is a holiday favorite and an American classic. Great for laying out as an appetizer or after-dinner treat at Thanksgiving or Christmas, enjoying on a cozy car ride, packing in the kids' lunchboxes or simply snacking on when you need something sweet, this treat is simple and delicious, composed of only a few key ingredients. Here's how we concoct our crunchy peanut brittle:
1. First, the corn syrup and honey are melted with the sugar over a high temperature until the mixture begins to caramelize and become wonderfully sticky. This is the base for the brittle.
2. Next, our high-quality peanuts are added into the sticky, sweet concoction and mixed in until caramelized and thoroughly coated.
3. To finish, the sweet mixture is poured out onto a wax paper-lined surface or baking sheet and left at room temperature to harden into candy. When it solidifies, the candy is broken up into tempting pieces for you to taste.
Buy Peanut Brittle Online
When it comes to nuts and tempting treats including them, no one does quality like Sincerely Nuts. Buy bulk peanut brittle or the quantity you need for your holiday gatherings or personal enjoyment today. We offer free shipping on online orders over $60.
Corn Syrup, Peanuts, Sugar, Honey.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat7g 11%
Saturated Fat1g 5%
Total Carbohydrate16g 5%
Dietary Fiber1g 5%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
EXTREMELY generous with the nuts. What you see in the photo is actually what you get. More of a snack than a dessert; you don't feel guilty after eating this. However, if you have weak teeth this might not be for you...not so much sticky as it is super crunchy. Your jaw will get tired before your tastebuds will. And yet, still delightfully sweet. I never order anything without throwing in a bag of brittle.
I love the peanut brittle. I make sure to grab a bag with almost all my orders.