Pignolias (Pine Nuts)
Pignolias are a true delicacy, packed with a delicious nutty flavor that tastes great in all your recipes. Whether you want to whip up some fresh pesto sauce, give a nice crunch to your salads, or a nutty sensibility to your desserts, these pignolia nuts are super fresh and sure not to disappoint. And we mean perfectly fresh. Thanks to our diligent packaging, you'll never find stale or deformed pignolias in your order; we pride ourselves in making you smile whenever you rip open a bag of our goodies. And this one is as healthy as they come. Pine nuts have been consumed by man for millennia, being a staple food in the diet of ancient Native Americans and other cultures across the world. They contain essential fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. With just a delicious handful, you'll soon be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Buy Pine Nuts to Spice up Your Cooking and Baking
Pine nuts make a versatile addition to your cupboard because you will use them in so many different ways. Whether you favor sweet, savory or a mix of both, you can employ pignolias in your kitchen to add new layers of flavor to a dish. Here are a few of our favorite uses for pine nuts for every meal and as a snack:
- Breakfast: Chop pine nuts and add them to your pancake batter, along with dried strawberries, for a new combination your family will adore. You can also try sprinkling pine nuts on fruit-flavored yogurt or adding them to cream of wheat, along with some dried fruit or fresh berries.
- Lunch: Pignolias make an excellent addition to salads, either as a main ingredient or a topper in place of croutons. You can also sprinkle pine nuts in a wrap for a fun twist or incorporate them into sandwiches and soups.
- Dinner: The classic pine nut recipe is pesto. Combine Parmesan cheese, olive oil, basil and pine nuts in a food processor, plus spices to taste. You can use pesto as a topping for pasta, fish, steak and veggies. Try something different by adding pesto to a stir-fry, and vary the pesto by subbing kale or spinach for the basil.
- Snacks: Incorporate pine nuts into a trail mix or drop them into cookie or muffin batter. You can also make amazing biscotti with pine nuts as an add-in.
Health Benefits of Pine Nuts
1. Rich in Omega 3: Pignolias are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids, which together with the serving of omega 6, lead to improved brain and heart health. They also reduce the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
2. Lower Cholesterol: The serving of monounsaturated acids effectively lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol. The plant sterols and stanols present in pine nuts also lead to a heart-healthy lipid profile.
3. Minerals and Vitamins: Pine nuts contain magnesium that is essential in blood sugar control, vitamin E that works as a powerful antioxidant, and vitamin K that is important in ensuring the health of the circulatory system.
4. Appetite Suppressant: Pignolias can aid in weight management by triggering cholecystokinin, the appetite-suppressing hormone. The high fiber content that makes up pine nuts bulk also promotes a feeling of fullness.
Buy Bulk Pignolias From Sincerely Nuts
Start snacking on our tasty pignolias today and stock up to ensure you always have a stash in your refrigerator. They will keep for up to six months. Plus, the more you buy, the better price you get per pound. We source the freshest raw pine nuts from China to guarantee superior quality in every bite, making us your best source to buy pignolias online. Contact us today to place your order, which we will ship free if you buy more than $60 worth of foods.
Pine Nuts. Approximately 800 pieces per pound.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat19g 29%
Saturated Fat1g 7%
Total Carbohydrate4g 1%
Dietary Fiber1g 4%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin