Banana Chips (Unsweetened)
Mix up Your Snacking With Unsweetened, Dried Banana Chips
Are you searching for a way to add fun to your diet without adding unnecessary or unnatural sugars? Try munching on dried unsweetened banana chips.
These banana chips are made from ripe bananas. Their flavor is intense and will keep you coming back for more. Even if you’re on a limited diet, as long as you can have bananas and coconut oil, you can enjoy this treat anytime, anywhere. Take them with you wherever you go to avoid temptations like unhealthy snacks.
Unsweetened Banana Chips
Our unsweetened banana chips are the delicious definition of a healthy snack. We make them using the best bananas from Philippines, carefully cooked in coconut oil to give them a mouthwatering flavor and a crunch that will feel amazing in all your dishes. Buy dried banana chips and try them out in oatmeal, cereal, salads, or your favorite trail mix. But the best way by far to enjoy these banana crisps is straight out of the bag munching mouthful after scrumptious mouthful. And since we haven't added any sugar to the dry banana chips, you're assured of getting a healthy fix with every crunch. This treat also comes loaded with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and a wholesome burst of energy to give you a nice boost. If you ever want to psyche yourself for a workout or perk up a dreary afternoon, just crunch a couple of these delicious tidbits and experience the difference.
Naturally Sweet and Perfectly Convenient
Our unsweetened banana chips may not have any added sweeteners, but you’ll never know it! Bananas have a natural sweetness that makes them a favorite for kids and adults. When your sweet tooth calls, simply dive into a package of our unsweetened, dried banana chips. You’ll feel better about what you’re putting into your body.
Try our unsweetened banana chips today and take advantage of our bulk pricing on larger orders. Remember Sincerely Nuts for all your fruit and nut options for a healthier lifestyle.
Health Benefits of Bananas
1. Antioxidant Rich: Banana crisps contain lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants that prevent free radicals from causing cell damage. They are also essential in eye health, helping to reduce the risk of developing age-related macular disease.
2. Exercise Friendly: This fruit is a good source of healthy calories, with the fructose and sucrose sugars easily converted into energy. Bananas also help to alleviate soreness after a strenuous workout.
3. Rich in Minerals: Dehydrated banana chips provide calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, selenium and zinc. These minerals are involved in energy production, red blood cell formation, hormone regulation and skin health.
4. Digestive Health: A 100-gram serving of unsweetened banana crisps provide 7% of the recommended daily intake of fiber. Banana chips bulk effectively promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent bloating and constipation.
With our mix of premium quality and friendly customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy unsweetened banana chips online.
Bananas, coconut oil.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 149||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: