Barbecue Corn Kernels
Barbecue Corn Kernels
Our barbecue corn nuts pack a taste of summer no matter what season it is. Sincerely Nuts is your best source to buy corn kernels barbecue online thanks to our special flavoring that gives you a rich, smoky kick, reminiscent of a relaxing cook-out. Combine that flavor with the perfectly fresh crunch and you end up with a snack you simply won't want to put down. And there's quite a bit of healthiness to match the taste. With every serving, you get to enjoy body-loving minerals, vitamins, fiber, and radical-busting antioxidants. This nutritious profile is what has made corn the cornerstone of numerous ancient civilizations, even discovered in populations that lived back as far as 9000 B.C.
Get a Nutritional Boost When You Purchase Barbecue Corn Nuts
Snacks should do more than taste good, though that's an important part of their purpose. They should also be healthy. Unhealthy snacks will zap your energy and leave you with regrets. Healthy snacks actually boost your energy levels and encourage mental focus. Corn has a number of beneficial properties, such as:
- Complex carbohydrates: It takes the body longer to break down the complex carbs in corn than the simple carbs you find in sugary snacks. This means more sustained energy, and no blood sugar crashes.
- Improved eye health: Corn has been linked to better eye function and fighting off of diseases that can affect the eyes, such as macular degeneration.
- Reduces blood pressure: Studies have shown corn can lead to blood pressure decreases, so eat corn if you are at risk of cardiovascular disease.
Now that you know corn makes a fantastic snack, how should you eat it? You can incorporate corn into just about any lunch or dinner dish. Just sprinkle our barbecue corn kernels on salad or soup for a delicious twist on your regular meal.
But you can also make corn the star of the show with corn-focused snacks. Try combining barbecue corn nuts with walnuts, pretzel sticks, pineapple and pepitas for an earthy, savory trail mix without the sweetness that defines so many mixes. You can bring it on hikes or just have the kids dig in after school. You may also want to keep a bag at the office for mid-afternoon concentration slumps.
Health Benefits of Corn
1. Rich in Fiber: Corn can contribute towards digestive health owing to its fiber content. One cup contains about 4-6 grams of fiber, which promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract to prevent bloating, constipation and cramps.
2. Healthy Minerals: The grain contains manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc and iron, along with vitamin B & E. These nutrients aid in a myriad of functions in the body including bone formation, red blood cell production and efficient metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Corn is a good source of antioxidants, which prevent free radicals from destroying cells in the body. They promote eye health, keep the mucus membrane in proper condition, and aid in cardiovascular health.
4. Lowers Cholesterol: According to scientific studies, corn husk oil has been proven to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while maintaining HDL (good) cholesterol. This cholesterol ratio reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Buy Bulk Barbecue Corn Kernels
Our corn nuts display impressive freshness. With our superior packaging, you can confidently buy corn nuts barbecue in bulk and sample uncompromised taste for up to 6 months. Plus, when you stock your pantry, you can save money. We offer lower prices per pound when you purchase bigger quantities of barbecue corn kernels, and you get free shipping if you spend more than $60. Contact us today to place your order.