Brazil Nuts (In Shell)
Brazil Nuts in Shell
These unshelled Brazil nuts blend buttery texture with a delicious nutty taste that goes great with salads, oatmeal and yogurt. Each serving provides a healthy dose of fiber, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and the highest level of selenium among all food sources. The shells combined with our superior packaging keeps the nuts fresher for longer, allowing you to buy Brazil nuts with shell in bulk without worry of them going rancid.
Plus, kids love shelling nuts. Give older ones a pile along with a nutcracker, and they’ll see it as a fun game to get them open and remove the meat. Once you have the nuts ready to eat, the possibilities are endless.
Buy Brazil Nuts in Shell to Add to Your Favorite Recipes
After you’ve shelled the Brazil nuts, you’ll have a tasty snack you can pop right in your mouth. You can also use Brazil nuts in a range of delicious meals, from morning till midnight. A few ideas include:
- Brazil Nut Cookies: Add chopped nuts to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an out-of-this-world treat.
- Brazil Nut Oatmeal: Sprinkle the nuts on the oatmeal as soon as it finishes cooking, along with a little brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Brazil Nut Muffins: Swap blueberries for Brazil nuts or add these nuts to banana muffins.
You can also use Brazil nuts as a substitute for coconut or macadamia nuts, giving recipes an earthier flavor. Top any flavor of yogurt with Brazil nuts to add even more protein to your go-to snack.
Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts
1. High Selenium Content: Brazil Nuts are the best food source of selenium, with a 50-gram serving providing 1923% of the recommended daily intake. Just 2 nuts a day are enough to meet the body’s requirement of this important antioxidant. Selenium assists thyroid function, decreases skin aging, promotes a stronger immunity and boosts testosterone levels in men.
2. Rich in Nutrients: A 50-gram serving of Brazil nut in shell provides a recommended daily intake of 97% copper that promotes healthy bone density, 47% magnesium that lowers blood sugar, 26% manganese that aids in protein synthesis and 65% potassium that helps to regulate blood pressure.
3. Lower Cholesterol: The healthy monounsaturated fats in Brazil nuts have been proven to lower levels of LDL (bad cholesterol), promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Apart from lowering LDL, monounsaturated fats also maintain wholesome levels of HDL, effectively fighting against heart attacks and atherosclerosis (narrowing of arteries).
4. Skin Health: Brazil Nuts are a good source of vitamin E, with 100g providing 52% of the recommended daily allowance. This antioxidant neutralizes harmful radicals responsible for premature aging, leading to more elastic and radiant-looking skin. The nuts also contain zinc, which lessens the appearance of scars caused by acne.
Find Shelled and In-Shell Brazil Nuts for Sale at Sincerely Nuts
We sell both in-shell and out-of-shell Brazil nuts, so you can find whatever your preference is. When you order more than $60 of nuts, dried fruit and more from Sincerely Nuts, you’ll get free shipping — it pays to buy in bulk! Not only will you save on shipping, but you’ll also get a better price per pound when you purchase more. Simply store them in your pantry and grab a handful when you need one. Buy in shell Brazil nuts online with us and treat yourself to nothing but premium quality!