Butter Toffee Pecans
Butter Toffee Pecans
These butter toffee pecans are our take on an all-time classic snack, designed to be nothing but mouthwatering. Made using perfectly roasted pecans from the USA lathered in a decadent layer of English butter toffee, this treat is one you'll find hard to stop eating. It goes great with some hot coffee, delicious pastries, or those movie nights when you want to spoil yourself with a bit of scrumptiousness. And it doesn't skimp on the wholesomeness too! Butternut pecans are known for their healthy fats that keep your heart in prime condition. They also contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and digestion-friendly fiber.
Health Benefits of Pecans
With their creamy, buttery taste and satisfying crunch, pecans are a tasty treat, and our butter toffee coating makes them even better. But they're not just fantastic in flavor — pecans are also loaded with nutrients, so you can snack guilt-free in moderation! Here's what these healthy nuts do for your body:
1. Minerals Dense: Pecan toffee nuts contain manganese, copper, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and iron. These minerals are involved in red blood cell production, hormone regulation, bone formation and cellular health.
2. Skin Health: Pecans are one of the best sources of vitamin E, with a 100-gram serving providing 163% of its recommended daily intake. This powerful lipid soluble antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals, ensuring the health of cell membranes, which leads to improved skin. It also slows down rancidity, allowing you to safely buy butter toffee pecans in bulk.
3. Lower Cholesterol: Rich in oleic acid, pecans lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol. This improved lipid ratio leads to a reduced risk of cardiovascular and coronary ailments.
4. Rich in Protein: A 100-gram serving of pecans provides 17% of protein's recommended dietary intake. Protein is particularly crucial in vegan and vegetarian diets that don't provide enough of it. The nutrient is important in cellular growth and repair.
Best Ways to Use Butter Toffee Pecans
Our mouthwatering, crispy, crunchy butter toffee pecans are already a perfect snack all on their own, but they also offer plenty of ways to incorporate them into your other dishes and recipes. Here are some of our favorite ideas for adding our delicious pecans to your snacks and sweets:
- Trail Mix: Loaded with nuts, seeds, dried fruits and all kinds of healthy goodness, trail mix is a hearty snack for any time of day. Next time you mix your own, make sure to throw in our butter toffee pecans. They'll add extra crunch and sweetness that will make this batch of trail mix your best yet.
- Baked Goods: Whether you're baking cake, dessert breads, cookies, blondies or other goodies, our butter toffee pecans are an already-glazed treat perfect for adding some extra crunch and flavor atop your baked goods.
- Bark or Brittles: Making a batch of chocolate bark or nut brittle for the holidays or a special occasion? Throw our butter toffee pecans into your melted chocolate or honey-sugar concoction before it hardens. The crunch and buttery sweetness they add to your bark will be irresistible.
Buy Butter Toffee Pecans Online Today
Try our delicious butter toffee pecans for your snacks, sweets and simple enjoyment when you order online from Sincerely Nuts today. We offer small portion and bulk butter toffee pecans and give you free shipping on orders over $60.
We go above and beyond to ensure that the nuts are perfectly packed, so that every time you bite into our candy toffee pecans, it will be like sampling some homemade pecan pie. And with our emphasis on premium quality, you'll never look elsewhere to buy butter toffee pecans online.