Rainbow Chocolate Lentils
These chocolate mint lentils pack irresistible taste and appetizing color to create candy that you'll simply love. The lentil-shaped candies have a sugary coating flavored with peppermint and a rich chocolaty center. So with every bite, you experience a mouthwatering light crunch followed by the decadent smoothness of chocolate. This Danish chocolate mint candy is an incredibly popular wedding favor, with the mint chocolate taste appealing to both kids and adults. But you can also buy chocolate mint lentils online from us for decorating any candy buffet with the enticingly beautiful array of pastel colors, or as a delicious after-dinner treat. Baking lovers can also add these beautiful candies to muffins, cookies and cakes for a colorful twist and a kick of flavor. And with our high quality packaging, you can safely buy rainbow chocolate lentils in bulk and enjoy supreme freshness for up to 6 months.
Find Fun New Ways to Use Chocolate Lentils
We love adding a bit of sweetness to every meal to carry us through the day. Chocolate lentils can enhance the taste of any dish or table you add them to. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Top your oatmeal with a small handful of chocolate lentils, fresh mango slices and a sprinkle of flaxseed.
- Add chocolate lentils to a peanut butter sandwich for a little kick in flavor.
- Put chocolate lentils on the table for every dinner party, adding a cup in between every place setting.
Chocolate lentils have a celebratory air about them. These candies taste so good, you will want to enjoy them daily. You can also use them to top a yogurt parfait or an ice cream sundae.
Health Benefits of Chocolate
1. Improves Cardiovascular Function: Chocolate contains a stimulant that can relax the arteries, allowing blood to flow more freely through the body. This wards off cardiovascular disease and assists the entire system with functioning.
2. Reduce Bad Cholesterol: Low-density lipoprotein (LDL), also known as bad cholesterol, blocks arteries and can lead to heart disease and other issues. Chocolate contains flavanols and plant sterols that can decrease levels of LDL.
3. Increase Cognitive Function: Have you ever heard people refer to chocolate as "brain food?" That's because the compounds in this tasty treat stimulate the nervous system and can sharpen your reasoning skills. This also helps guard against the development of Alzheimer's disease.
4. Lower Likelihood of Stroke: Suffering a stroke becomes less likely the more chocolate you eat. Researchers believe it's tied to the food's ability to fight heart disease.
Buy Bulk Chocolate Lentils
Chocolate lentils are the perfect addition to any sweet treat, and you can also eat them on their own for a terrific mid-afternoon indulgence. Buy our minty chocolate lentils in bulk to stock up and make sure you always have some on hand. You get the best prices the more you purchase. You also receive free ground shipping on orders totaling more than $60. Place your order for chocolate lentils today.Ingredients: Sugar, Hydrogenated Palmkernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Natural Coloring, Artificial Coloring, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Lecithin, Natural Oil Of Peppermint.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 133||Calories From Fat 42|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: