Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Our cinnamon glazed almonds blend that sweet & spicy flavor of cinnamon with the nutty & buttery taste of almonds for a snack that is deliciously addictive. This treat contains a serving of vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber and powerful antioxidants in every ounce, making for a truly healthy dessert. You'd better buy cinnamon almonds in bulk because everyone will want some.
Enjoy Cinnamon Almonds at Any Meal of the Day
The great thing about our cinnamon almonds is that while they may taste like an indulgence, with their rich flavor and satisfying crunch, they are actually good for you. That means you can enjoy cinnamon almonds with any meal, at any time of day, and not feel an ounce of guilt. We recommend getting creative to work them into a variety of meals and snacks. Here are a few things you can make with our delicious treats:
- Nut butter: Blend the cinnamon almonds with a small amount of olive oil in a food processor until smooth. Spread it on toast, put a dollop on oatmeal or add it to your morning smoothie.
- Salads: Put a touch of sweetness in your healthy meal by sprinkling it with pulverized cinnamon almonds. You get an extra dose of fiber, and you can skip the calorie-laden croutons.
- Trail mix: Take your trail mix up a notch with the addition of cinnamon almonds. Try combining cinnamon almonds with salted peanuts, pretzels, cranberries and salted sunflower seeds for a perfect blend of sweet and salty.
Do you have a sweet tooth? You are better off subbing in our cinnamon almonds rather than having a fat-laden brownie or calorie-laced cookie. When you satisfy your craving in a healthy way, you also get minerals and nutrients you won't enjoy from those other treats. In fact, the fiber in almonds will help fill you up and stave off the desire to overeat. You get a win-win by having your dessert and getting important nutrition.
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Rich in Minerals: A quarter-cup serving of almonds consists of a recommended dietary intake of 49% biotin, 27% manganese, 26% copper, 16% phosphorous and 15% magnesium. These minerals help in promoting proper energy production, helping bone formation, and managing blood pressure.
2. Vitamin E: Almonds are one of the best sources of vitamin E, with a quarter-cup serving providing 40% of the recommended daily intake. Almond skin is also rich in polyphenol antioxidants, which, in combination with vitamin E, prevent clogging of the arteries by halting the oxidation of LDL (low-density lipoprotein).
3. Regulate Blood Sugar: The nutritional profile of almonds is made up of low carbohydrates and high soluble fiber. In fact, only 2.5g of carbohydrates in every ounce of the nuts are digested by the body. The magnesium in almonds also helps to regulate blood sugar, with the mineral used to manage type II diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
4. Digestive Health: Cinnamon sugar almonds contain 3.5g of fiber in every ounce, which translates to 12.5% of their entire bulk. Fiber enhances bowel movement in the gut to prevent conditions such as constipation, with the indigestible matter nourishing healthy bacteria in the colon. The fiber also works with the high protein content to create a feeling of fullness, preventing overeating during meals.
Buy Bulk Cinnamon Almonds Online
Sincerely Nuts is the ultimate destination to buy cinnamon almonds online thanks to premium quality in every bite and mouthwatering freshness sealed in every bag! Stock up on our delicious cinnamon almonds today by buying in bulk. In addition to always having our snacks on hand, you will save money on the price per pound when you buy bigger quantities. We provide free shipping on orders of more than $60. Place your order today.