Dark Chocolate Bridge Mix
Dark Chocolate Bridge Mix
Our dark chocolate bridge mix combines wholesome ingredients and absolutely delicious flavoring for a treat that will spruce up any occasion. Every bag of contains peanuts, cashews, almonds, Brazil nuts, filberts, pecans and soy nuts covered in a decadent layer of dark chocolate. What really distinguishes this chocolate trail mix is the emphasis on premium quality. We only source the finest nuts from the USA, South Africa, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Indonesia and Vietnam. So whether you lay out the bridge mix candy for a game night, spread it out at a birthday party, or snack on it while watching some T.V, you'll be assured of sampling the best nuts from around the world. Our superior packaging complements this quality by perfectly locking in the freshness. So when you buy dark chocolate bridge mix online from us, you'll experience crunch and flavor to keep you coming back for more.
Bring out Dark Chocolate Bridge Mix at Your Next Party
Do you like to entertain? You will have a big hit when you add our dark chocolate bridge mix to the menu for your next party. It will be a hit with guests of all ages. People with a sweet tooth will appreciate the superb chocolate coating on every piece. Healthy eaters will love the healthy fats and protein the nuts bring. People who enjoy sampling a little of this and a little of that at a party will find it easy to dip into the bridge mix. Make everyone happy by serving this treat.
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
1. Loads of Antioxidants: Antioxidants fight everything from infection to cancer in the body. They neutralize the free radicals that can wreak havoc with your biological balance. In fact, studies have shown dark chocolate has more antioxidants than an average serving of fruit — as well as more flavanols and catechins.
2. Increases "Good" Cholesterol: People looking to raise their levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good" cholesterol, can benefit from daily servings of dark chocolate. In addition to raising HDL, dark chocolate can decrease your "bad" cholesterol, or low-density lipoprotein.
3. Offers Protection From the Sun: Those flavanols we mentioned earlier can protect your skin from sun damage. They improve the hydration of your skin and better the blood flow. Make sure to eat dark chocolate before your sunny vacations.
4. Better Brain Function: Dark chocolate facilitates blood flow to the brain, which can help you think more clearly. Cognitive function and verbal understanding both increase with dark chocolate consumption.
Buy Bulk Dark Chocolate Bridge Mix From Sincerely Nuts
Can you almost taste that delicious chocolate melting in your mouth? You might want to stock up on our dark chocolate bridge mix just to make sure you don't run out. With our unique packaging, it will stay fresh for up to six months when stored properly. You can get free shipping when you place an order of more than $60, so get in touch with us today to make your purchase.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 160||Calories From Fat 100|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Sugars 11g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: