Dark Chocolate Filberts
Dark Chocolate Filberts
These dark chocolate filberts combine the naturally sweet taste of hazelnuts with the unmistakable flavor of dark chocolate, creating a treat you'll have a hard time putting down. Whether it's the holidays, a romantic occasion, or just looking to satisfy your cravings for sweetness, then this dark chocolate hazelnut snack will definitely not disappoint. And it's not just your taste buds that are in for a treat, your body will also relish every bite! Hazelnuts have long been renowned for their health properties, with the Ancient Chinese even calling them one of God's sacred nourishments given to man. They contain a wholesome mix of minerals, vitamins, fiber, antioxidants and heart-healthy fats.
Health Benefits of Hazelnuts
The hazelnuts in our dark chocolate filberts aren't just incredibly delicious — they also provide many nutrients and benefits for your health. Here's what hazelnuts can do for your body:
1. Circulatory Health: Hazelnuts are particularly rich in copper and iron, with a 100-gram serving providing 192% and 59% of their recommended daily intake respectively. These two minerals are involved in the formation and utilization of red blood cells and ensure health of blood vessels.
2. Strong Bones: With a combination of magnesium, phosphorous and calcium, these nuts promote the formation of strong bones and teeth. They also contain a healthy serving of zinc, manganese and potassium.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Hazelnut dark chocolate is a good source of antioxidants, which prevent cell damage by neutralizing free radicals. This leads to better-looking skin and reduces the chances of developing clogged arteries. Antioxidants also slow down rancidity, allowing you to confidently buy dark chocolate filberts in bulk.
4. Heart Health: According to the Physician's Health Study, monounsaturated fats can promote cardiovascular health by promoting a safe lipid profile. These fatty acids, which are abundant in hazelnuts, reduce levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while maintaining those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
Best Uses for Dark Chocolate Filberts
Our dark chocolate hazelnuts are heavenly when eaten as a snack on their own, but if you're hoping to use them in other recipes for delicious treats, we have a few ideas. Here are some other ways to eat your dark chocolate filberts:
- Trail Mix: Do you make your own trail mix? As a refreshing, varied snack full of good ingredients, it's a great way to get through the day — whether it's your favorite treat at work or your go-to snack to pack for your kids' lunches. Next time you mix a batch, throw some dark chocolate filberts in with your nuts, seeds and dried fruit — it's a delicious touch!
- Cookies: Do you love chocolate chip cookies? Change up this classic a bit by adding our dark chocolate hazelnuts into your cookie dough instead! The chocolate will melt beautifully in the cookies, and the hazelnuts will add a satisfying crunch.
- Brownies: Looking for a fun way to make your batch of brownies more delicious? Throw a handful of our dark chocolate filberts into your brownie batter and enjoy the crunchy, gooey combination you get in each bite.
Buy Bulk Dark Chocolate Filberts Online
Love the sound of our sweet, crunchy treats? Buy our bulk dark chocolate hazelnuts online from Sincerely Nuts today. Free shipping on orders over $60.
We use only the finest nuts, take them through a kosher-certified production process, and carefully pack them to guarantee unrivaled freshness, making us your best source to buy dark chocolate with hazelnuts online!
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 200||Calories From Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 14g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: