Dark Chocolate Raisins
Dark Chocolate Raisins
Our dark chocolate covered raisins are one of the most popular snacks we have here at Sincerely Nuts. We whip up this treat by first scouring the USA for the plumpest and flavorful California raisins, and then coat them with a rich layer of the finest dark chocolate. This allows us to confidently say our dark chocolate covered raisins are made with your pleasure in mind from start to finish.
Whether you buy dark chocolate raisins as a gift, for your snacking pleasure, or for including in all your delicious recipes, you'll experience freshness that is second to none. We take great care when packing every bag to ensure that the taste, texture and aroma is kept untainted during transit. They also freshly keep for up to 6 months when stored in a cool, dry place, so you can safely buy dark chocolate covered raisins in bulk and never miss these tasty treats in your pantry.
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate has become a much-loved ingredient among cooks and snackers thanks to its health properties, which may even include brain-boosting nutrient. Filled with antioxidants, dark chocolate has been touted as a wise choice for chocolate lovers for years. Enjoy its rich, deep flavor as you indulge in dark chocolate covered raisins from Sincerely Nuts.
Health Benefits of Raisins
Aside from being absolutely delicious, raisins offer much more. When you each our dark chocolate covered raisins, remember that each raisin provides nutrition beyond great taste. Why? Read on to learn about the humble raisin's pedigree:
1. Rich in Potassium: 100 grams of raisins contain 749mg of potassium, which translates to 16% of the electrolyte's recommended daily intake. Potassium keeps sodium levels in check to effectively regulate blood pressure. It also prevents urinary loss of calcium.
2. Antioxidant Rich: The combination of raisins and dark chocolate can lead to better skin health thanks to the rich serving of antioxidants. They include anthocyanins and resveratrol that scavenge free radicals to prevent premature aging.
3. Digestive Health: Dark chocolate raisins bulk is a good source of dietary fiber, which improves movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, and mops up cholesterol deposits in the intestinal tract.
4. Healthy Minerals: Dried grapes provide magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, and phosphorous. They are involved in bone health, red blood cell production and acne control.
Mixing It up With Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins
Want to find other ways to include dark chocolate covered raisins in your everyday diet? Try adding a handful of these sweets to fresh or frozen yogurt. You may also want to explore them as a topping on iced cakes and other baked creations.
Buy Bulk Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins
Experience premium quality, fast shipping and superior customer service when you buy dark chocolate covered raisins online from us. Order today for your own pantry or as a special gift for someone you care about. Everyone loves receiving dark chocolate covered raisins from Sincerely Nuts.Ingredients: CHOCOLATE COATING (MALTITOL,CHOCOLATE LIQUOR,COCOA BUTTER,MILK FAT,SOY LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER),VANILLA),RAISINS (SUNFLOWER OIL),WATER,GUM ARABIC,CONFECTIONERS GLAZE,MODIFIED STARCH (TAPIOCA),VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT OIL,CANOLA OIL).
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 120||Calories From Fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Total Sugars 6g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: